DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:20:07 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kotobukiya One Coin Figure Series photos (Read 35081 times)
seraphpiyo

FemaleView Profile WWW
seraphpiyo phones it in,
 « on: January 19, 2009, 04:23:12 AM »
The albumsite:
http://photo.xuite.net/metamalak/551183

Sorry that I didn't collect all the characters sweatdrop
I would upload other figures to the album if I have enough time dazed

By the way, I was really shocked when I saw my articles in blog were displaying on the web page eek

Maybe I really should post English translation  sweatdrop

seraphpiyo has 19 Posts (+1/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 09:06:21 AM »
Thanks for sharing the images! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Lucifer figure is really huge, right? I remember I saw an image where some dude was holding that figure with both hands and it was really big.  eek

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:09 PM »
The albumsite:
http://photo.xuite.net/metamalak/551183

Sorry that I didn't collect all the characters sweatdrop
I would upload other figures to the album if I have enough time dazed

By the way, I was really shocked when I saw my articles in blog were displaying on the web page eek

Maybe I really should post English translation  sweatdrop

Well most of your posts have your new devil sculpture's name in English already, so that is cool... but if you do know how to make your blog's RSS feed send out different titles based on locales that would be cool as well! We will have this site's RSS send out in different languages soon if it isn't already.

If you can figure out how to do locales your headlines would change on our website depending on if it is viewed in English or Chinese (if you ever wanna help us translate the site into Chinese like Emilio is doing for Spanish please don't hesitate to volunteer -- I can also set everything up for Chinese pretty easily, so anyone who wants to could help a little at a time)

We don't mind having the different languages in our feeds, so don't worry about it unless you want to rainbow

If you'd like to help contribute you can even write new figurine pages for the website. It's just like blogging biggrin

I'll try to get these up one way or another just as soon as possible regardless smokin

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 03:45:06 PM »
Btw, if someone can get all these images in a single zip file and put it where I can download it, it would speed things up smokin

Please let someone else do that Seraphpiyo unless that is easy for you to do sweatdrop

BTW: I recently found out I can wget files from the website (download them directly onto the website) which is quite nice.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 03:49:37 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 03:50:51 PM »
Btw. what is your new avatar Seraphpiyo? Is that a closeup of some Beelzebub artwork, or am I way off tongue

seraphpiyo

FemaleView Profile WWW
seraphpiyo phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 06:08:30 PM »
Thanks for sharing the images! Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Lucifer figure is really huge, right? I remember I saw an image where some dude was holding that figure with both hands and it was really big.  eek
About 15cm in height, I think.
Lucifer is surely the biggest one among the series figures biggrin
It is the Kotobukiya figures that turns me to play SMT games tongue 

Well most of your posts have your new devil sculpture's name in English already, so that is cool... but if you do know how to make your blog's RSS feed send out different titles based on locales that would be cool as well! We will have this site's RSS send out in different languages soon if it isn't already.

I've been searched my blogsite system, looks like that it doesn't provide such service sweatdrop

Btw, if someone can get all these images in a single zip file and put it where I can download it, it would speed things up smokin

Please let someone else do that Seraphpiyo unless that is easy for you to do sweatdrop
I can pack them in one zip file, just let me know which e-mail address should I send to.
Or is there any upload function in our website? confused

Btw. what is your new avatar Seraphpiyo? Is that a closeup of some Beelzebub artwork, or am I way off tongue

It's one of the images from the demon icons in Raidou v.s. Souless Army,
I downloaded them from another Chinese forum,
and now just waiting if there's someone could provide demon icons in King Abaddon biggrin

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 09:22:54 AM »
About 15cm in height, I think.
Lucifer is surely the biggest one among the series figures biggrin
It is the Kotobukiya figures that turns me to play SMT games tongue 

Awesome! cool

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »
Well I guess you can try to mail stuff to www.digitaldevildb.com@gmail.com.

I setup that account back when we were trying to get a newsletter out to let everyone know the bbs was back etcetera.

I've been thinking about using that address as the webmaster address etcetera, but I've too many email addresses to keep handy as it is frown

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:56:41 PM by yksehtniycul »

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »
I've been thinking about using that address as the webmaster address etcetera, but I've too many email addresses to keep handy as it is frown

Why don't you let somebody else handle it?

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 02:55:05 PM »

Why don't you let somebody else handle it?

I dunno, that seems like a security hole (assuming it would be shared) ...I'd have to think about it. But it doesn't seem like a big deal, because I can't think of much reason to need an email associated with the website at this time. In the meantime I can have it auto forward to anyone's address who wants it. But like I said, we're not using it for anything. If I setup a contact page with a public address, I'll probably use that one for now.

Before doing anything major with email, I'd prefer we be able to use addresses like this_is_not_a_real_address@digitaldevildb.com. We could probably do that now, but I'd have to talk to Jose, and the current host is a "shared shared" host, so it's probably best to just not think about it for now biggrin

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 02:40:31 PM »
Did you ever try to send a zip file to www.digitaldevildb.com@gmail.com Seraphpiyo?

I received an automatic backup of the database today which was nearly 23MB, so I think there is no problem sending a larger file to gmail.

offtopic: Btw, I don't think I can set that address to auto-forward because it looks like gmail only allows one auto-forward address frown

seraphpiyo

FemaleView Profile WWW
seraphpiyo phones it in,
 « Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 08:07:09 PM »
Did you ever try to send a zip file to www.digitaldevildb.com@gmail.com Seraphpiyo?

I received an automatic backup of the database today which was nearly 23MB, so I think there is no problem sending a larger file to gmail.

offtopic: Btw, I don't think I can set that address to auto-forward because it looks like gmail only allows one auto-forward address frown
Sorry for the delay... sweatdrop
RecentlyI've been busy for our lunar new year business nolaff
I've already sent the files to the mail address, please check it out smile
Estimate that maybe I could send the photos of other characters within two weeks

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 08:15:01 PM »
Don't worry, take you time... I'm going to need a while to figure out what to do about these. In the meantime I'll just copy over the pages from the archives, then maybe you can make a comment in them to link to your online gallery hearton

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 08:45:18 PM »
Ok, there are two new pages:

http://www.digitaldevildb.com/collectibles/onecoin2005/ (Kotobukiya One Coin Figure Series - Shin Megami Tensei - 2005)
http://www.digitaldevildb.com/collectibles/onecoin2003/ (One Coin Figure Series - Digital Devil Realize - 2003)

I don't know much of anything about this stuff redface

But do your figurines cover both of these pages? Or just the 2005 page? Are both these pages about Kotobukiya figurines? Or just the one I guess is what I'd like to know...

Either way, for now please make a comment on one or both pages linking to your online album (http://photo.xuite.net/metamalak/551183)

And I will upload your images asap and try to work out how to fit them in.

We would really appreciate it if you joined our WordPress blog and helped manage these pages rainbow

You seem to know your way around this stuff hearton

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 09:02:44 PM »
Do you have more of Shiva?

Do you have a list of the figurines? That would be good info for the page.

Btw, are these all your own photos?

Are these considered rare/valuable collectibles? Or are they just small very cheap bin type things? I figure since they're called "one coin" you can buy them with just one coin rainbow

But I'm not sure how valuable a coin can be in Japan.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 09:06:43 PM by yksehtniycul »

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: