DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:51:50 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Various Game News (Read 9400 times)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « on: September 16, 2005, 07:31:01 AM »
Apparently, Konami will be porting Suikoden 1 and 2 to PSP -- both on the same disc. While it appears there'll be no real changes to the games, it seems like it'll be a good chance for people (who bought a PSP) who missed out on either Suikoden 1, 2, or both to finally get a chance to play it. Kind of wish I had a PSP so I could play the Suikoden 2 portion.

1UP Article, Screenshots.

Also, speaking of compilations, apparently Namco will be bringing Xenosaga 1 and 2 to DS. How they're going to manage that is beyond me. I couldn't stand the games (Virgil is awesome, though), so, yeah. Figure I'd kill 2 birds with one stone on that. Article here.

The Nintendo Revolution's Controller has been revealed as well. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that's the most ridiculous-looking controller I've ever seen. It's like... two pieces... What if I lose one half? (edit) At least it'll come in different colors. That Green one looks pretty sexy, so does the black one. I'm all for different colors.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 09:00:07 AM by Heat »

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Cho

View Profile Email
Cho phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 01:49:15 PM »
Also, speaking of compilations, apparently Namco will be bringing Xenosaga 1 and 2 to DS. How they're going to manage that is beyond me.

By using Cutesy Isometric Sprites.

Cho has 59 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 01:51:41 PM »
Quote from: Cho

Huh. Seems like a lot of wasted energy to me -- with all the time they spend on doing that, they could be making another game or something.

Cho

View Profile Email
Cho phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 03:30:01 PM »
Well, this way, they don't have to be creative. Or maybe they're just putting it out to keep people tied over until Episode 3 comes out. I dunno.

Either way, its a cheesy thing to do and I am wagging my finger at them in disapproval.

Cho has 59 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 03:31:43 PM »
Quote from: Cho
Well, this way, they don't have to be creative. Or maybe they're just putting it out to keep people tied over until Episode 3 comes out. I dunno.

Either way, its a cheesy thing to do and I am wagging my finger at them in disapproval.

I'd complain that they should waste their time on another series of games, but I realized...Namco doesn't make any games I like...

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: