DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:43:49 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Persona 3 FES perfect game (Read 7506 times)
teh_lvler

View Profile
teh_lvler phones it in,
 « on: September 21, 2008, 06:01:55 PM »
I just bought Persona 3 FES and I’m wiling to do everything possible in the game, including beating Elizabeth.

So I was wondering, is there anything specific I should focus on in my first run of the game?

teh_lvler has 11 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »
I used the Social Links FAQ on Gamefaqs to really get ahead of the curve on that aspect of the game (wasn't something I felt like I had the time to tackle in a trial/error fashion)

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »
If you complete all the Social Links you can get...Orpheus Telos!

I heard he is a great Persona to have,if you put the right skills on him.
Sadly,I was not able to get him on my first try with FES,I do recommend the Social Link FAQ on gamefaqs to help plan your days better,
since I failed to do so.

Oh well,when I'm completely over FES I'll give it a try some time later on.Right now my hype for P3 is done for now,since Episode Aegis,a.k.a "The Answer" completely ruined the whole thing for me.

I won't spoil what the ending is or what goes on....but let's just say the whole process bored me to death.Then again,I never had high hopes or liked that Episode to begin with...in my opinion,and this is different for everyone else..if you're a big fan of Aegis you'll enjoy it,if not....then you may end up like me and just get sick of it eventually.

Edit: Oh right,I almost forgot this...since some players missed this.The way to get inside the Monad Depths,has changed...you have to complete Elizabeth's request,which is Request #53.And of course wait around until it shows up after you have completed that quest.From my experience,you don't really Have to level up to 90 just so you can take on the Reaper himself,I've managed to take him down without leveling to the 90s.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 07:44:12 PM by Enid »

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
teh_lvler

View Profile
teh_lvler phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:49 PM »
The Social Link FAQ on gamefaqs is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!  biggrin

teh_lvler has 11 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: