DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:04:45 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vista and Imagine. (Read 6242 times)
CountDofChinatown
Crazed Petstore Owner

View Profile Email
CountDofChinatown phones it in,
 « on: January 01, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »
Recently I decided to forfeit some money to circuit city for a new rig. Everything is fantastic, except the Japanese character in Imagine are not working. Venturing into control panel I did my best to set everything to Japanese, and almost everything is displayed correctly, but the game itself does not show the characters correctly. Even the Imagine launcher displays most of the Kanji, hiragana, katakana, ect. correctly. Have any of you here have this same problem occur? Have I forgotten to click some box in control panel? I can survive without it no prob, but I do miss the pretty text. keke

CountDofChinatown has 56 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 07:45:19 PM »
You might not have the font the game wants if everything from installer to launcher is really working for you without odd characters. The installer was not unicode when I downloaded it, but that was a while back, so that could have changed.

In any case, there is another thread for this in the forum called "Getting Japanese characters to work in VISTA."

I can't remember exactly what I did, but it should be possible assuming you have all the paraphernalia Vista suggests. If you don't have Ultimate addition, all your software will have to run in the Japanese locale.

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
CountDofChinatown
Crazed Petstore Owner

View Profile Email
CountDofChinatown phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 08:04:54 PM »
Awesome I appreciate the assistance! cloud9

CountDofChinatown has 56 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: