DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:03:11 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Persona 3 Impressions, Release Tomorrow (Read 18763 times)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 12:23:35 AM »
It was good sportsmanship to buy the game though you had connections. I'm hoping Atlus makes a lot of profit off P3 so they'll eventually make P4 or at the very least bring over Fes. Of course by the time that occurs it'll likely be on an expensive "next gen" system. Only continuations of Persona,Nocturne,and Digital devil would make me consider buying a PS-3. I wasn't even excited by teasers of Devil May Cry 4 and Metal Gear solid 4. Perhaps in my older age I'm getting tired of certain franchises.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 09:50:55 AM »
Despite announcing SMT for PS3, I'd not be surprised if they went with the Wii for a majority of their titles. They're not a massive company, it would save them money and the Wii (for better or worse) is just way too popular there to ignore.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 01:42:59 PM »
The only conflict  Atlus would have with wii is Nintendo doggedly tries to project itself as a "family friendly" console. Hell, I was surprised when Resident Evil 4  hit the game-cube first. However the two companies always had a decent relationship and I'd rather Shin Megami Tensei games come out for the wii then for  the PS 3.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Jerails

View Profile Email
Jerails phones it in,
 « Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »
Didn't find any FAQ or help page to go to, so since this is about the Persona 3 first impressions, I'll put it all here.

Alright, first impressions.  I received this game as a gift from a friend of mine.  Once it was in my hands, still packaged with the sealed plastic, I was basically bouncing off the walls.  Very excited.  I open it up, and take out the art book first, since this was what caused the first delay.

Art book was gorgeous.  Simply put, I was very satisfied flipping through the pages and reading up on the little tidbits of information about each character's development.  Once I had reached the end of the art book, the CD containing the original soundtrack landed gently unto my lap.  This was another wonderful moment in my life, listening to the entire soundtrack.  It was really worth the wait.

Then I go to open up the actual game container itself.  The first thing I notice is that the game itself is not there.  The instruction manual is present, but the game CD is nowhere to be found.  

So now, I'm here, writing about it.  Completely baffled, with no idea as to how it could've happened.  The box set was still sealed in the plastic.  Perhaps it was an error that occurred during packaging?  Is there any way to prove this preposterous circumstance to possibly be sent a game CD?

To conclude, those are my first impressions.  Overjoyed about the artbook and original soundtrack, but completely distraught by the lack of actual game CD itself...

Jerails has 1 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 10:45:48 PM »
frown Wow what a sad story! Damn, is there a way you can talk with the store were you buy it? Maybe if you hold the ticket that prove that you buy it, maybe they can replace the CD, I dont know, "When There´s a will, There´s a Way. Good Luck!!:axeman:

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: