DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:42:06 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are they now? (Read 6290 times)
Tsunehito
Addictive Epicurean

View Profile Email
mishinaeikichi mishina.eikichi
Tsunehito phones it in,
 « on: August 07, 2006, 01:25:43 AM »
Has there ever been any explanation as to what has become of Ayase and Mark from P1? At the end of Batsu the rest of the original cast give a brief glimpse of where they are in their lives, but Mark and Ayase are absent from the reunion. Maybe VH1 should run a special...

Tsunehito has 72 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 04:22:00 AM »
I haven't played the first game in a looong time but I think it has an explanation of what they did after high school?

I know Ayase a housewife(or something to that extent) and was having problems because her husband wasn't making a lot of money. I guess that's one reason they couldn't see the gang in part 2? Since you know, you need lots of money to travel.

As for Mark, I think he went to some art school so he's probably busy with that. XD

(Haha, a VH1 special would be awesome. :D)

"I'll grab the stars if you want them..."

Argilla has 291 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tsunehito
Addictive Epicurean

View Profile Email
mishinaeikichi mishina.eikichi
Tsunehito phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 06:08:40 AM »
I never finished the first one. >.> I've had several copies of the game mysteriously disappear from my house, and now that I have one bolted to my shelf I don't have much time to play it.

Poor Ayase. She never seemed, to me, like the type that would enjoy housewifedom... and Mark + Art = Duh. >.< I should've been able to make that assumption on my own.

("On tonight's episode of 'VH1's Behind the Scenes': It's a story of nine friends and their quest for truth, justice, parallel dimensions, subconscious entities and of course...zombies." )

Tsunehito has 72 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: