DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:53:44 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT: Imagine (Read 231995 times)
CountDofChinatown
Crazed Petstore Owner

View Profile Email
CountDofChinatown phones it in,
 « Reply #255 on: August 08, 2007, 09:07:13 PM »
I didn't need to place one of my demons to buy from those cute jack frosts. So you should be able to purchase from them.

CountDofChinatown has 56 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #256 on: August 08, 2007, 11:07:10 PM »
No, what I meant, is that for example, if I want to sell my stuff, do I need to put one of my demons like a clerk and start selling my things, so that other people come and buy my stuff from my demon? And if that´s so, do I need to pay somehting?

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
CountDofChinatown
Crazed Petstore Owner

View Profile Email
CountDofChinatown phones it in,
 « Reply #257 on: August 08, 2007, 11:25:46 PM »
Ahhhh, okay. The demon thankfully doesn't have to be one of your own. The game creates a frost jack for all shops. There shouldn't be a cost to post your goods. The only element of the shop that has me curious is money collection. Once my stuffs bought how do I collect? Guess I'll have to find out.

CountDofChinatown has 56 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #258 on: August 09, 2007, 07:24:52 AM »
If you can buy wathever you like, I think I´m gonna try someday!

Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #259 on: August 10, 2007, 02:58:39 AM »
I don't want to wade through the pages but I got some questions:

1. Is it any good?:P
2. Is it in english?
3. Monthly fees?
4. Where would I get it?
5. Is it really worth it, even if it is good? Or should I just stick to the offline SMT titles?

I've burned out all the MMO fuel I had. But, if it's better than normal, why not?

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
ShinByakki
Persona User

View Profile
ShinByakki phones it in,
 « Reply #260 on: August 10, 2007, 05:55:19 AM »
I can help you guys out, just PM me in game in Channel 8, my character's name is ShinSatoru and its in Full witdth letters, so you probably won't have any problems finding me.

@Emilio : Yes, the Jack Frosts that you see standing in town in the squares is Player Shops, so you might find some neat stuff with cheap prices, I recommend looking at them when you have the time to do so.

@Neao :
1. It depends.
2. No, there are some basic stuff in english but not too much, not too hard to navigate either.
3. No monthly fees.
4. www.megatenonline.com
5. I say, try the game if you can, the game has the Nocturne "conversation" system with the demons and there's also things like, using different weapons, clothes, etc.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 05:59:11 AM by ShinByakki »

ShinByakki has 110 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #261 on: August 10, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »
Today I learn:

1. How to join a klan.
2. How to trade items.
3. How to join party members.

So if you want me to explain some of this, just say it. And I hope I can help with other things.

Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « Reply #262 on: August 11, 2007, 01:56:56 PM »
I wanna know what the difference is between a klan and a party, (partys, from what i've found, are only temporary during the time you are logged on until you log off, but i dunno what a klan is XD)

And as for the shops, you choose a pre-set shop keeper, not one of your own demons; I think you can only choose from Jack Frost, Pixie, or Garm. You also pay 300-500 depending on where you want to set up shop. I've got a Garm shop spot a bit before you reach the main shop area in the 3rd home (on channel 8). Look for a dizzy Jack Frost, and you should find it :p So stop by and buy my junk XD

is there any way to tell a demons exact level? (the blue and red symbols are kinda vague.) I want to know how close I am to catching some demons, but I'm only level 13 ^^;

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
lipucd

View Profile Email
lipucd phones it in,
 « Reply #263 on: August 11, 2007, 06:46:52 PM »
Garuu~ Hello all!

Found this site when I was looking for a a subtranslation for the "IMAGINE" MMO and desided to join! Though I do have a few questions I've yet to find answers for and if you could I request a few answers ( if any... ) ^_^;;

1) What are the "commion" builds most players use? Do most just go as a pure damage dealing force ether though magic or weapoins or is support a big enugh role as to many players taking a "tank" or "buff" build?

2) As I am american I would love to join up with others from this forum! If anyone has a klan I could join may I please get the name of it?

3)On the subjects of builds, would a "tank" be ok in this game? I was thinking around a high vatalty, strenth status with skill points in "counter", "defend", and "dodge". If anyone know of a better build for said role/ or knows that tanks suck please inform me! =D

lipucd has 16 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #264 on: August 11, 2007, 07:41:28 PM »
Quote from: Jessicat;4372
I wanna know what the difference is between a klan and a party, (partys, from what i've found, are only temporary during the time you are logged on until you log off, but i dunno what a klan is XD)
;

Well the difference is that when you have a party, like you say, it´s just temporal until you log out or when you get killed. And when you´re close to the party members you will get exp if they kill a demon, all exp the character wins is divided in the party members, it´s a good way to reach higher levels, and beaten some bosses (because I play yesterday and with my party we beat some red giant hell hound, it was cool).

And the klan means that you are part of a big group of players, I think you have seen in your chat window, the word klan, that means if you talk with this word ON, you will talk to every person on the klan, and the same thing with the party button, if you talk with this button ON, all your party members will listen to you, even if you are in other location. In a clan you can get a lot of info from other players and at some times ask them for help.

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #265 on: August 11, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »
Quote from: lipucd;4391

2) As I am american I would love to join up with others from this forum! If anyone has a klan I could join may I please get the name of it?

Okay, there is a klan that is named "Globe" that is klan made with a big number of english speakers. I´m in it.

lipucd

View Profile Email
lipucd phones it in,
 « Reply #266 on: August 11, 2007, 09:55:56 PM »
Ahh! So "Globe" yes? Thank you so much!
I'll be on as "lipucd" once my DL finishes....if it ever does! XD
( blast my internet hickupping! I've restarted this thing 4 times! )

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #267 on: August 11, 2007, 10:22:24 PM »
Yes, my internet sometimes kick me out, but I love to play this game, so I´ll say its worth the waiting.

lipucd

View Profile Email
lipucd phones it in,
 « Reply #268 on: August 11, 2007, 10:32:19 PM »
I hope so! XD I've been reading up on how to finish some of the starting quest....though I don't know if its based off of the beta or full release...^_^;;

but...I have only an hour left so as long as my connections good i'll be gathering demons in no time! XD

...But a question as you are here...What kind of build are you doing?...Or, what stats are you focusing on?

Well...I'll guess I'll see you all soon! XD

ADDED: Dl is done....no for godly patch times...;-;

« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 12:30:30 AM by lipucd »

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #269 on: August 12, 2007, 06:59:19 AM »
Well I preffer to increase all the stats at once, because in that way you can be at a balanced way, now I´m at level 10 and sometimes the demons kick my ass pretty soon. But I think the best is to do what I do, increase all your stats to have a good balance, cause´you´ll focus on other stats and leave others.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: