DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:07:58 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT: Imagine (Read 231862 times)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #180 on: June 21, 2007, 08:44:20 PM »
WTH did I miss?

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #181 on: June 21, 2007, 08:57:06 PM »
Quote from: Tony;3232
I just banned the person in question as it wasn't really necessary. Oddly, this forum is linked to from Polish websites and Russian websites and even Middle Eastern websites... so I guess those sorts of things will happen.

In any case, I've made some progress on moving that guide over. I'll post a link to it when it's finished since it might help with some of the lingering questions... although now that it's not new anymore, I don't know who even plays it.

Thanks Tony!

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Albel Ivoire
Locked Dis

View Profile Email
Albel Ivoire phones it in,
 « Reply #182 on: July 10, 2007, 03:03:20 PM »
Hurray the guide is back up. So, where does everyone play at? I've been digging through the channels today and haven't seen anyone.

Also, my pixie died.. ( < Random ) Which is the best way to go for a new player? Sword, dagger, hammer, or gun?

Albel Ivoire has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « Reply #183 on: July 10, 2007, 07:37:03 PM »
Quote from: Albel Ivoire;3433
Which is the best way to go for a new player? Sword, dagger, hammer, or gun?

I personally like using the hammer, (squish those kodamas, whee XD), but it also depends on what kind of demon you use too; a demon with close ranging skills can be supported from a distance with gun attacks. Also remember that some demons have resistances to certain weapons, so it might be good to carry around at least 2 different kinds of weapons, (also useful incase one breaks). I've never used the swords/daggers though, can't help you out with that, though I think the 3-hits with a sword hit faster than the hammer, (or maybe I just lag a lot in the game).
For beginners choose a weapon without ammo until you can afford the funds to buy the ammo, (but the beginner weapons dont last too long, even early game, anyways.)

And I saw that the online guide is back! I'm already signed up of course, but yay for the possibility of new players X3 I have a couple screenshots HERE if they're needed for the guide's screenshot section.

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Albel Ivoire
Locked Dis

View Profile Email
 « Reply #184 on: July 10, 2007, 07:44:31 PM »
Quote from: Jessicat;3435
I personally like using the hammer, (squish those kodamas, whee XD), but it also depends on what kind of demon you use too; a demon with close ranging skills can be supported from a distance with gun attacks. Also remember that some demons have resistances to certain weapons, so it might be good to carry around at least 2 different kinds of weapons, (also useful incase one breaks). I've never used the swords/daggers though, can't help you out with that, though I think the 3-hits with a sword hit faster than the hammer, (or maybe I just lag a lot in the game).
For beginners choose a weapon without ammo until you can afford the funds to buy the ammo, (but the beginner weapons dont last too long, even early game, anyways.)

And I saw that the online guide is back! I'm already signed up of course, but yay for the possibility of new players X3 I have a couple screenshots HERE if they're needed for the guide's screenshot section.

Oh.. how do I get a Jack Frost? The hee-ho is love... >_>
Also, where does everyone play? I need English players. >_>;

« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 07:46:21 PM by Albel Ivoire »

Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « Reply #185 on: July 11, 2007, 06:26:17 PM »
Quote from: Albel Ivoire;3436
Oh.. how do I get a Jack Frost? The hee-ho is love... >_>
Also, where does everyone play? I need English players. >_>;

Jack Frost can be found in a couple places in the first place that you find wild demons, (cant remember the name of it ^^; ). A few hang around near the end of the map before you get to the forest, and there are one or two in a small passage way around the middle of the map; watch out, they hang around a very strong Orthus, who could kill you from behind while you chat up the Jack Frosts, (that was the first way I died in the game; death by Orthus, lol).

Unfortunatly, I've been having issues with my game, tried reinstalling, and cant fully reinstall without my computer dying or something >_> anyways, I used to hang around channel 8 mostly, sometimes channel 5. Dunno about anyone else around here though. Usually I keep the chat/message window closed since I dont talk to people anyways :p

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Albel Ivoire
Locked Dis

View Profile Email
 « Reply #186 on: July 12, 2007, 02:03:15 PM »
Quote from: Jessicat;3446
Jack Frost can be found in a couple places in the first place that you find wild demons, (cant remember the name of it ^^; ). A few hang around near the end of the map before you get to the forest, and there are one or two in a small passage way around the middle of the map; watch out, they hang around a very strong Orthus, who could kill you from behind while you chat up the Jack Frosts, (that was the first way I died in the game; death by Orthus, lol).

Unfortunatly, I've been having issues with my game, tried reinstalling, and cant fully reinstall without my computer dying or something >_> anyways, I used to hang around channel 8 mostly, sometimes channel 5. Dunno about anyone else around here though. Usually I keep the chat/message window closed since I dont talk to people anyways :p

Aw, but talking is fun. I did find the Jack Frost.. I guess being at level 3 while trying to get him was a little foolish. Now everything seems to kill me. If anyone happens to be on and see a player with novice clothing and a face mask getting killed by a pixie, it's me.

アルベル イヴアル  = My character name

Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #187 on: July 12, 2007, 03:13:07 PM »
I'm not entirely sure that many people here play it any longer, unfortunately. I think after the initial "neat, free beta!" buzz ended people moved on to things they could actually understand lol.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #188 on: July 12, 2007, 05:04:12 PM »
I'm really looking to play once I install the game and do wathever the guide says. But the only problem is that I dont have the Internet service in my room, and only in the computer of my brother and of course he dont want me to install the game on his computer. But once I have the service, I'm gonna play it.

DevilRy
陽神デビッライ

MaleView Profile
Being the most important can't be seen in the eyes
DevilRy phones it in,
 « Reply #189 on: July 12, 2007, 06:04:15 PM »
Wow, Imagine actually looks fairly decent...?  When I was checking out screens about a year ago it looked like total crap, what with the primary color camos and the terribly rendered demons.

DevilRy has 435 Posts (+23/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #190 on: July 12, 2007, 08:09:58 PM »
Quote from: Tony;3449
I'm not entirely sure that many people here play it any longer, unfortunately. I think after the initial "neat, free beta!" buzz ended people moved on to things they could actually understand lol.

Yes that is so true.I enjoyed it,very much...but I would really like to know what is being said through out the game.That's the only MMO where I had to guess at most things,like what the demons are saying,whether it's good or bad.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
True-SMT-Fan

View Profile Email
True-SMT-Fan phones it in,
 « Reply #191 on: July 13, 2007, 07:58:34 AM »
Being a true SMT fan myself, I dont mind that its not in english even though i cant understand much, But due to playing so many SMT games, i understand most of it just apart from the quests, like for instance Act 1, But even though i cant really do the quests just playing the game is enough for me, I've enjoyed all SMT games and its good that they are all fairly similar to each other, For instance the Demons and most of the Skills, So really it just depends on how well you know the SMT games to be able to play IMAGINE, But yeah if anyone would like some help in-game i mainly play on Channel 8, Plus it would be nice to see some players that speak english in-game XD, Well anyways hope to see you all in-game ^^;
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 08:50:18 AM by True-SMT-Fan »

True-SMT-Fan has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #192 on: July 13, 2007, 11:57:17 AM »
Anyone who claims to be a "true fan" of anything is a joke and deserves to be mocked accordingly.

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
True-SMT-Fan

View Profile Email
True-SMT-Fan phones it in,
 « Reply #193 on: July 13, 2007, 06:49:38 PM »
Quote from: Stack Bundles;3459
Anyone who claims to be a "true fan" of anything is a joke and deserves to be mocked accordingly.

And if thats what you do for fun, Then your a very sad pathetic excuse for a human being, Get a life maybe perhaps learn to grow up, That is all, Now shut up and please try to refrain from being an idiot -.-

True-SMT-Fan has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #194 on: July 13, 2007, 08:18:02 PM »
Wow! Good one! But I guess Stack Bundles is just going to keep bothering you so be careful.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: