DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:34:18 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Giten Megami Tensei for PC. (Read 15378 times)
girianshiido
A man with a lost memory...

View Profile WWW
girianshiido phones it in,
 « on: April 19, 2009, 05:39:12 AM »
Hello !
After asking Emilio's authorization to create a topic on selling two of my pc games from my collection, I now give you a few informations for you
Megaten fans :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Giten-Megami-Tensei-Mokushiroku-PC-Japanese-game_W0QQitemZ300307430427QQihZ020QQcategoryZ3606QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The auction started with a minimum price of 1€, and as you can see it already went up quite high.
Of course it's far from the price I paid to get it, but that doesn't really matter anyway.  dazed
I'm just selling a big part of my japanese PC game collection (--> http://gillianseed.free.fr/games.html)
and my idea is too keep only my Falcom games. I'm just too old now and I don't think I'll ever have the time to finish all the
games I didn't finish yet. And all these boxes take a lot of place in my parents' house.

There's also another game that might interest you in my ebay listings : Megami Ibunroku Persona, PC version.

Note : please take a look at the shipping fees, especially if you live in the United States. (They may be cheaper if you live in Europe).
They're expensive because I always send with a tracking number.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 05:50:31 AM by girianshiido »

girianshiido has 5 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 04:29:44 PM »
Wow, didn't know there was a PC Persona?? Can you tell us what you know about it, so we can document it. Also scan whatever you can (including the cover -- edited: or try to get us in touch with the people who bought them if already in the mail)

How did the Persona auction turn out? (Link please)

I check the bbs everyday, but even I missed your auctions I'm afraid.

I would've liked the Giten and Persona sets, but I don't think I would've payed as much for Giten (I'm assuming that is the Windows versions too -- which I'm not so crazy about)

Though I don't know the value of a Euro off the top of my head.

PS: Where there any differences with the PC Persona? This sort of also demonstrates a more direct working relationship between Atlus and Ascii.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 04:33:52 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 09:30:04 PM »
After asking Emilio's authorization to create a topic on selling two of my pc games from my collection...

Just for the record / in the future... anyone can post anything they want in here!! (spam excluded of course)

I just hope waiting on Emilio did not effect the expediency of your alert smokin

Please stick around and tell us something about your games though rainbow

girianshiido
A man with a lost memory...

View Profile WWW
girianshiido phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 03:42:50 AM »
Yo !
This was the auction about Persona :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Megami-Ibunroku-Persona-PC-Japanese-Game_W0QQitemZ300307426568QQihZ020QQcategoryZ3606QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is what the box looks like :

Technically speaking, it looks like the playstation version a lot, except that it doesn't look as good on a monitor.
I didn't play it from the beginning to the end though, so I can't tell if it's a lot different than the other version.
You get a few "accessories" on the cd too : a clock that is also a calculator (that looks like Igor's phone), a periodic calendar,
screensavers, win98 logos, and a mascot. You also get a trading card in the box.

girianshiido has 5 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 08:05:37 AM »
I found that box shot, but was kinda hoping for a straight up four right angles cropped scan (the kind we use around the website rainbow)

No matter what, thanks for sharing. Persona on a PC... just when I'd thought I had seen it all rolleyes

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: