DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:24:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shin Megami tensei: Imagine fusion attack vid (Read 20437 times)
shogun555

View Profile Email
shogun555 phones it in,
 « on: April 12, 2009, 05:11:10 PM »

This vid doesn't show extended gameplay only fusion special attacks.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr1zivZrrxU

Oh tell me what you think and watch in HQ.
Thanks.

shogun555 has 1 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »
Cool! Have you been able to access any of the special fusion summons yet?

I've never been able to use these because it takes soooooooooooo long to fill the fusion gauge. Which wouldn't be a problem, except you can't logoff or change channel, so I just say wtf, fuck it doh

I've never even seen the normal fusion attacks. It seems in your vid a ball just comes out of you (your COMP??) and assists your summoned nakama... I'd thought at least the other nakama showed up on screen to do a double attack?? I could've sworn I saw such vids back when this was added to the Japanese game on the official website that had two devils attack at once confused

The special fusions summon a 3rd devil (such as Lilith and Thor -- both of which have made no other appearances so far)

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 07:57:23 PM »
Apparently there is also a mid-level fusion, which I think is the one where two devils make an appearance together. I guess vids of the simplest kind were not posted on the website. Unfortunately there has not been any additions to this system since it was added.

The combo fusion attacks are Jack'o'lantern+Jack Frost, Pixie+High Pixie, and Surtr+Uriel, but you probably know this already.

There are still only two special fusions (summons a 3rd devil not already in your COMP) which are Odin+Loki, and Succubus+Lilim... just for the record.

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: