DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:02:35 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A bit of seriousness. To everyone. (Read 9869 times)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « on: February 27, 2006, 02:40:10 PM »
I'd like to apologize for everything I've done at this site. Had a lot on my plate and ended up taking it out everyone. Not just here either but a lot of places as well. I don't feel I owe anyone here anything, I know I do. I t was a regretable experience for me when I came to myself and focused on the realization of what I had done. So to everyone you have my sincerest regrets and atonements. I hope that it's blown over some and that I can be strong enough to not ever do something like that again... Goodbye till next time.

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 03:00:18 PM »
I severely doubt any one here is remotely upset at you (well, not Argilla or myself, who run the place lol). Every one has their moments I guess and considering the circumstances at the time, I'm sure a lot of people understood it.

It's nice to see you back on here. Hopefully you'll find the time and interest to continue posting again.

:cheers:

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 03:08:34 PM »
Thanks. I mean it. It'll take a while but I got somethings to prepare. Namely about 20 or so avatars and a webpage. Eitherway thank you again and later...

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Early Archer
Crystalline water

View Profile Email
Early Archer phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 08:52:21 PM »
What the hell are you talking about? You didn´t do anything wrong as far as I remember!:saint: Just relax!:blah:
Anyway...
Welcome back Soulless!!:keke:

May fortune be with you.

Early Archer has 93 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
TheManInBlack
The Mystic Conman

View Profile Email
TheManInBlack phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 11:35:15 AM »
I'm curious to what the backstory is here.

TheManInBlack has 20 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 02:34:05 PM »
How about leaving the past in the past and stop trying to blatantly increase your post count?

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
TheManInBlack
The Mystic Conman

View Profile Email
TheManInBlack phones it in,
 « Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »
Quote from: Stack Bundles;2752
How about leaving the past in the past and stop trying to blatantly increase your post count?

Fair enough.

But I assure you my intention is not to increase my postcount, it was instead out of boredom.

I've been logged on for a few hours now which is more then enough time to post in every thread. Which would be a blatant attempt to increase my post count.

I suppose my action are anything but blatant.

What the hell, is there a prize here for who has the highest postcount or something?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 02:53:42 PM by TheManInBlack »

TheManInBlack has 20 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Camanche
Same shit, different style.

View Profile Email
camanche@gmail.com
Camanche phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 03:04:41 PM »
Okay, I was gonna say if you're new and actually want to add to older threads, then fine, but if even you can see what you're doing, then keep that in mind. Not all forums are posting contests. From where I'm sitting, it kind of looks like you're dredging up old, old threads because you ran out of new ones to post in. You can take it easy here if you want, you know. This forum is pretty easy going.

Camanche has 171 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: