DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:02:46 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DDS 2 Secret Bosses (Read 9727 times)
DevilRy
陽神デビッライ

MaleView Profile
Being the most important can't be seen in the eyes
DevilRy phones it in,
 « on: October 07, 2008, 02:27:59 AM »
I'm working on Vishnu right now.  Anyone beat (the great) Satan?

DevilRy has 435 Posts (+23/-0 Karma)
DevilRy
陽神デビッライ

MaleView Profile
Being the most important can't be seen in the eyes
DevilRy phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »
Wow...  eek  This is what I get for playing through games several years after their release.   Personally I'm not sure how kids these days plow through RPGs so fast.  goodnight

Anyway, I beat Vishnu and Seth, both were A LOT easier than Shiva, mostly because of the Press Ring (it makes the whole game super easy even on a Hard cycle) and the fact that Seth has a weakness to bullets.  Seraph is in the lead on the Karma front at Level 84 I believe. 

I went ahead and fought Satan just to see what he's like, of course he insta-killed me on the fourth (or fifth?) round, but I was just trying to gauge out his pattern, see what I could get away with.  Since he cancels out your auto-immune skills right at the beginning, Seraph and Cielo are obvious choices since they lack an elemental weakness.  So I'm going with Gale (mostly because he has more Mantra mastered than Argilla and all-around better defense), but his weakness to Jio makes him the weakest link in the bunch.  Whenever I get around to it I'm going to test out to see if the Dengeki Stronger ability will work in this fight to cancel out his weakness.

I'm not looking forward to leveling up more than ten Karma just fighting enemies though...  The only bosses left are Satan and Brahma so I don't really have much of a choice except to tool around the Sun for quite a while....  frown

DevilRy has 435 Posts (+23/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: