DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:23:58 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT 2 help (Read 21784 times)
Aleph
Ahsiaor...

MaleView Profile
I dreamt music...
Aleph phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 12:25:12 AM »
Quote from: yksehtniycul;7508
Sounds pretty funky???

Can you encounter the Majin otherwise within the normal game?

What is the motif of the dungeon just out of curiosity?

I think you can. There should be spawning points for the Majin in some of the normal dungeons, but I don't know the exact locations. However, I only encountered Majin Matador in one specific room inside the secret dungeon. You'll always meet a Majin in that room when you enter it for the first time. When I returned to the room again, no Majin appeared.
The motif of the dungeon... Hmmmm... You know that part of the game where you meet Nadja? Some kind of a corridor, looks like in apartment buildings. And the screen is in some weird blue color.

Aleph has 35 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
The13thChyld
The Androgyne

View Profile Email
The13thChyld
The13thChyld phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 01:13:57 AM »
Interesting, I'll be sure to do this in my next playthrough. Thanks for the information~!

Quote from: Aleph;7502
You won't be able to accsses some parts of the dungeon until you change your aligment.

Is that actually feasible/possible at that point in the game?

Life is like an illusion, like a dream waiting to be awakened.

The13thChyld has 41 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Aleph
Ahsiaor...

MaleView Profile
I dreamt music...
Aleph phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 01:32:20 AM »
Quote from: The13thChyld;7516
Interesting, I'll be sure to do this in my next playthrough. Thanks for the information~!

Is that actually feasible/possible at that point in the game?

It should be. I (unintentionally) shifted my alignment from neutral to chaos only by fusing demons. I don't know how it works, but I think I fused to many chaotic demons (making Hiroko's ultimate equipment). After a long time, my alignment shifted to chaotic. This was on my first playthrough, so I don't know if that also counts for the secret dungeon.
Technically you should be able to enter the dungeon much earlier in the game. Save your game right after you emerge in Shinjuku for the first time. Now finish the game on the second slot and leave the first one alone.
You should be able to enter the dungeon at that early point in the game.
Don't worry, according to that Japanese guide, the enemies will be much weaker. However, if you enter the dungeon again after rescuing the Amatsukami, you'll get stronger enemies. There is also an enemy change on the chaos path. If you enter the dungeon before you finish Keter castle, you'll get weaker enemies. Enter it again after finishing Keter, and you'll get stronger enemies.

P.S. The first part of the dungeon is accessible for all alignments.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 05:24:54 AM by Aleph »

Aleph has 35 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »
Kether Castle maybe? I can't remember too many details of SMT2. But shifting alignment is extremely easy in SMT2. If Freyja is in your party. She is neutral, and has SabathMa summoning spell (or whatever it's called), so no matter what your alignment, you can always summon nakama of any alignment, which is the easiest way to change alignment, by using opposite alignment nakama that is.

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: