DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:50:18 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Devil Children Episodes - Any Interest? (Read 27972 times)
Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 12:07:15 AM »
Quote from: Tapio;7465
Jessicat I love your cards!! Where did you buy them?
I have only one card and I don't know if it is part of the same collection.

(I got that one when I bought "Devil Children - Shiro no Sho")

Is there a topic somewhere to talk about Megaten cards or goodies in general??

EDIT : I've just ordered 5 packs on ebay for only 11$ but I don't know how many cards there are in a pack...

Lucky you, that's one you've got is a video game promo card, can't get that one in a pack :P I got mine off of an e-bay seller who had them, (Magical Girl). I also saw Paper Moon Japan with a whole box of them on sale, but someone nabbed them, (and it wasn't me.) They might have more in stock later, no idea though.

I have cards from two sets, Maohfuin and a "Special Pack", and both sets' booster packs had 6 cards per pack, (but the sets aren't that big, and the packs retailed cheap too; 150Y = about $1.50 = about 1 Euro). Sadly I still don't know how or where to find the Lucifer cards, and they are like, the most awesome cards imo, (they're shiny AND have awesome art XD) If you find one of those, let me know :P

If you can't find any online/on e-bay, your next best chance would be to search it up on yahoo japan auctions and then use a "middleman" service to buy them for you, (I posted a few links to these services in the "Obscure SMT Merch" thread if you want to take a look for them.) Here's some phrases you should use if you're searching yahoo auctions: 真・女神転生デビチル (Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children) or just 真・女神転生 (Shin Megami Tensei). Hope that helped ^^;

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Tapio

View Profile Email
Tapio phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 06:53:29 AM »
Thanks for your answer!^^
So there are only 6 cards per packs...
It means I will have 30 cards for 11€, it is not as cheap as I expected...crying

What do you mean by "Lucifer cards"?? Cards from the "Lucifer's call" game?

Tapio has 14 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
QBasic
Wildlife Jackass

View Profile Email
QBasic phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 02:28:41 PM »
Since when did we switch topics over to cards? o_O

Anyways, saw Devil Children.  Made my eyes bleed, ears spill, and I don't wanna know what happened to my brain...

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. " ~A Very Wise Man

QBasic has 159 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: