DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:19:24 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Snow Queen Quest (Persona 1) (Read 6663 times)
Yuri

View Profile Email
Yuri phones it in,
 « on: January 16, 2008, 09:47:03 PM »
Hi,

I'm just wondering who all here has played through the Snow Queen Quest in Persona 1.  I am playing through it on the US version (where almost all the text is all garbled since it's untranslated).

I am in the final dungeon.  My concern is that I only have 11 shards of the mirror.  From looking at the FAQs on GameFAQs, I am not sure where I missed a shard.

I got the three shards in Hypnos Tower.  I got two in Nemesis Tower, and six in Thanatos.  Can someone list all the shard locations so I know where I might've misssed one.  I understand its probably too late right now, but in case I wanted to play the quest again, I'd like to know.

Thanks.

Yuri has 2 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »
Sounds like you missed one in Nemesis. I played through Nemesis, and didn't receive one, which I have no idea why I did not, and neither could anyone or online guide explain why :(

editted: Also somehow I bungled my savegames so I pretty much just had to give up on that play through! I've had a bitter reaction to the thought of the SQQ ever since.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 01:11:34 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
The13thChyld
The Androgyne

View Profile Email
The13thChyld
The13thChyld phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:21:38 PM »
It's been awhile since I last played through the SQQ, I would think your best bet for that sort of information would be to look through SQQ guides online. If none of the English ones have it, try the Japanese ones with google translate or equivalent (not as difficult or time consuming as it may sound).

Quote from: yksehtniycul;6593
Also somehow I bungled my savegames so I pretty much just had to give up on that play through! I've had a bitter reaction to the thought of the SQQ ever since.

That is unfortunate. Personally, I found the SQQ to be <3orgasmically awesome<3, I feel it is on near-equal terms with the main quest.

Life is like an illusion, like a dream waiting to be awakened.

The13thChyld has 41 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: