DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:41:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DDDBジャンプ klan registration thread (Read 86872 times)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #45 on: December 16, 2007, 12:18:21 AM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;6247
I have enough time to leave my previous klan and sign in here, but I don´t know if I do it right, cause I receive a red text on the chat window, but the name of the klan appear on the name of my char, can anyone of you check if Im in?

I added you yesterday. I posted an explitive in reply to your message comment  to the klan channel. But there was no reply (I didn't  necessarily expect onel)

I can't Imagine why you would receive red text, unless you might get that if no other klan mates are online atm. You can see who is online in the klan window.

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Elihas

View Profile Email
Elihas phones it in,
 « Reply #46 on: December 16, 2007, 07:44:12 AM »
I'm new here and have just started with the game. I would be glad if i can join you^^
In-Game name: エライハス
The name is the same i've here. Elihas^^

Elihas has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #47 on: December 16, 2007, 11:32:01 AM »
Glad to have you!

Everyone, I suggested before, to enter your forum name into your Online Status field, but I've since learned that you can only see players online status in your friendlist, and not the klanlist. So I suggest whenever you are online with another klan member, to add each other to your friendlists. There is a button to do this in your klan window (it is the very wide one)

You will recieve notice when your friends login, and you can also easily message friends via the message button in your friends window.

So unless anyone objects, I move that it be klan policy, if any klan mate sends you a friend petition to accept it without question (you can delete them after a period if you feel you must or feel the player is inactive)

Also I suggest we all put our players levels in our online status info!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:45:55 AM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #48 on: December 18, 2007, 08:40:48 AM »
Ah! I thought it was possible to fill out an online status report for your klan profile, but I had forgotten how it was done it seems. The13thChyld alerted the matter to me. Oddly, all you must do is click under you name in the klan window, and type your status in there!

For some reason the same does not take in the friend window :\

In any case, format wise, I recommend we put our level, then dddb forum name, then at the end of the field, occasionally put the date, in month.year format. So we can see how active you are!

If you logiin to Imagine, you can see how I've filled this out for my character.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #49 on: December 29, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »
Go play Imagine! The 4chan klan is wiping the floor with us!

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #50 on: January 02, 2008, 02:29:32 AM »
I just updated the recruitment advertisement in the klan terminal, so happy hunting!

*When I have a moment I will either recreate this thread, or just quote the tutorials offered inside the opening post. My apologies for its sprawling nature!

Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #51 on: January 02, 2008, 02:43:37 AM »
Quote from: yksehtniycul;6336
The 4chan klan

Ugh! Gross.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #52 on: January 06, 2008, 02:58:52 AM »
Different strokes for different folks.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #53 on: January 08, 2008, 05:23:20 AM »
Just for the record CountDofChinatown added a character to the klan.

Btw, if you post your char's name, I can add you to the front page roster!

desertgecko96

View Profile Email
desertgecko96
desertgecko96 phones it in,
 « Reply #54 on: January 27, 2008, 08:53:07 PM »
Name : desert4gecko96

trying to learn all the magic I can and ignoring everything else

Channel 2 right now.....

Please add me to the clan I cant find your name on the game.......?

desertgecko96 has 13 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #55 on: January 27, 2008, 10:04:35 PM »
I don't think its been long enough for the recruitment advert to expire, but atm the Master is too far from 3rd Home to renew it, and will be for a while likely. I will check for you when I'm online, but all the people recruited in this thread never login, so for now the DDDB klan is pretty much defunct. The founding members login regularly, but we are so disappointed with the turnout here, we will probably reconstitute the klan sometime not too long from now after we figure out where the wiki will be hosted. Probably as DBDB, because the user base here just doesn't participate!

One member I've seen on occasion even left the other day for greener pasture. The whole klan should commit seppuku at this point. The shame is unbearable.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #56 on: January 28, 2008, 12:13:56 AM »
Is desert4gecko96 your char name btw? A name like that doesn't exactly inspire confidence in a players committment to hte game!

desertgecko96

View Profile Email
desertgecko96
 « Reply #57 on: January 28, 2008, 02:40:37 PM »
Quote from: yksehtniycul;6666
Is desert4gecko96 your char name btw? A name like that doesn't exactly inspire confidence in a players committment to hte game!

Shin Megami Tensei Online: Imagine

My name is 吉国海

please add me I have changed it from my first account..... I am playing on channel 4 right now

But love the gecko or you will pay.

desertgecko96

View Profile Email
desertgecko96
 « Reply #58 on: January 28, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »
Quote from: yksehtniycul;6663
I don't think its been long enough for the recruitment advert to expire, but atm the Master is too far from 3rd Home to renew it, and will be for a while likely. I will check for you when I'm online, but all the people recruited in this thread never login, so for now the DDDB klan is pretty much defunct. The founding members login regularly, but we are so disappointed with the turnout here, we will probably reconstitute the klan sometime not too long from now after we figure out where the wiki will be hosted. Probably as DBDB, because the user base here just doesn't participate!

One member I've seen on occasion even left the other day for greener pasture. The whole klan should commit seppuku at this point. The shame is unbearable.

I have  a sever if you need one to use but I might have to charge a small fee

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #59 on: January 29, 2008, 06:35:40 AM »
Unfortunately Imagine makes it very difficult to coordinate play, and especially difficult to register new klan members.

We play regularly (our activity icons are fully lit) but the odds of someone noticing a post like this and you being online when they do, and they happening to be logging into Imagine is pretty slim.

If you did not dig back to the last klan advert in the 3rdHome terminal, I encourage you to look all the way back. In the meantime it will be a while until the master will be able to get back to 3rdHome to make a new recruitment poster.

When we make the new klan, I will either have to setup a Master account just to sit in 3rd Home by the terminal, or we will have to make it Shinjuku based.

Increasingly as the game evolves its hard for any master to hang around 3rd Home (the beginner area)

Please don't blame us for difficulties -- feel free to blame the game! On the other hand, the klan really sucks, so I recommend you either join another klan or wait a little while -- an while your at it, make sure you really wanna play Imagine. Because so far players from this forum haven't demonstrated any follow through.

Of course whenever I login I will check if you are online!

On the plus side, I think we are setting up an IRC channel where all the klans can gather. Once the new wiki is up, we'll setup an irc page with a javascript applet for accessing the channel. In the meantime I'll let everyone know when the channel is setup in this thread (and most likely in a new thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: