DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:46:07 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DDDBジャンプ klan registration thread (Read 86876 times)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 09:48:56 PM »
I'll be on in a little while. I apologize for not fully comprehending the terminal interface yet. I suspect it won't be much help however even after I do get a steady advert up. Its a little difficult for me to handle the klan in 3rdHome really, as I tend to home point at Shinjuku.

editted: I can register you if you login tonight. I will periodically check to see if your characters are online. I apologize the game makes the process so diffiicult. Once the klan is larger, if you befriend any klan members in the game, they will be able to let you know when a master is available. Or hopefully the terminal will work out. I should be able to run some intensive expiriments tonight.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 10:22:07 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 01:31:09 AM »
OK!

We were able to workout the Terminal registration system. I'll write-up a propper tutorial when I can. But basically you'll need to go to the 3rdHome Terminal. And find the klan in the adverts. The klan should appear fairly obvious. It is called DDDB and has the Url of this website as its catch phrase.

You will have to cycle through the newer adverts. Using the 3rd filter could speed this up. It is the beginner filter. I'm nearly certain it is the 3rd as of tis writing.

You will need to navigate it until you find an option to send a message. This automatically leaves you immune to addition to the klan. Just send a message, and you will be added as soon as I see it!

This will work whether you are on or offline.

editted: Oh yes, I'm told, but have not confirmed, that if an update occurs all of my pending messages will be lost. So if you send a message right before an update, know that I might miss it. Oh yes, surely submasters can see these messages/add you as well!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 01:34:16 AM by yksehtniycul »

Jingles

View Profile Email
Jingles phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 04:38:29 PM »
Hey i just started this game and its really good! But i cant seem to join your clan I joined the Globe clan then got kicked...So now im trying to join yours....My IGN is: 日の出 So if you could please add me i would be greatefull :D
*EDIT*
NVM im in globe now thank you though :D

« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 05:06:03 PM by Jingles »

Jingles has 1 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Drem

View Profile Email
Drem phones it in,
 « Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »
Hey. After seeing this, I decided to finally register on the forums. I tried to send a message in the Klan registration thing, but I'm not sure if I did it right. After you type your message, is the right button the submit option? It's what I pressed, and hoped for the best. I go by Drem in the game also. I used the Japanese input to write it, but I don't remember if I wrote it in full-width alphanumeric or half-width alphanumeric, or if it matters.

Drem has 4 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 09:02:32 PM »
Well, I´m going in! yksehtniycul so you can help me with the klan stuff. Thanks!!

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
blackmoore

View Profile Email
blackmoore phones it in,
 « Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 10:11:06 PM »
I'm sorta playing but I don't know whats going on or how i'd join anyways. I think my name is 無秩序

blackmoore has 2 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 10:29:45 PM »
Drem was added via the passive terminal system. The rest of you have apparently not tried to use it or could not figure it out.

I send petitions out, but everyone appears to be offline. There is a chance your profile is not public, but most likely odds are we just miss each other.

I edit up a list of members and trying to join users in the top post. But you really all should try to send a message via the terminal in the meantime. It is quite straight forward even if you can't comprehend a word. I will try to write up a tutorial when I am able eventually.

blackmoore

View Profile Email
blackmoore phones it in,
 « Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 10:42:22 PM »
I got to the send message part but I don't know if I sent it or canceled it.

blackmoore has 2 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #23 on: December 08, 2007, 11:10:45 PM »
I was kicked out (damn you internet service!!), but let me try a little bit later, anyway I made my profile public, but I`ll try to send a message too.

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 12:56:04 PM »
Wanted to help out with showing how to make your profile public,for those who get lost from the instructions provided,I'm not going to lie...I know I messed up,lol.

So I decided to provide screen shots,for those who are used to that or just catch on quick through pictures.

Look for the Comm symbol in your menu,and select that:

Click on the third one in the Comm menu,with the two people shaking hands.You will always be the first on the list.Click 公開設定 as shown in box no.2:

Another menu will show up,select the first one,as yksehtniycul stated,by default it will be on the second one.And last,at the bottom,pick the first choice to confirm it.

I hope this was helpful,if I left something out or select the wrong choices,please let me know.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 04:27:55 PM »
I try to send a message to the klan but I could not find the right button... I don´t know if am I doing it wrong or what... Do I need to leave the Globe klan first? Or I´ll leave it automatically once I join the DDDB klan?

I´ll apreciate if you can show us how to join the klan, cause I don´t remember quite well. Thanks.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 05:53:24 PM »
You need to leave your previous klan first I reckon at this point. Someone offered to do a screenshot tutoriral registration via the terminal. I will again try to write up a tutorial asap as well (Of course, thanks for the going public tutorial Enid!)

After you send a "message" it may not be obvious everything is working. But just wait, and you should be added eventually without intervention. I still have not confirmed however whether submasters receive duplicates of your messages. I imagine they do, because otherwise their would be precious little purpose for submasters.

AFAIK, you, Emilio, are the only one who has expressed interest so far, who has yet to be added to the DDDB klan.

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 09:39:56 PM »
Well sorry if I can´t join to the klan but this f***ing internet service is pissing me off. Anyway I´ll keep trying until I join, but I will wait for the tutorial you give me, for how to leave my previous klan.

And sorry for all this inconvenience (need to learn Japanese)...

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »
There is nothing to be sorry for of course. If anything we should apologize for not making everything as easy as possible.

As or leaving your klan, just open the klan page and bang on buttons until your klan affiliation title disappears or the klan page goes blank!

editted: As for a tutorial write up, my hands are tied until I walk one of my characters from Shinjuku to 3rdHome, so I can see what the process is like. So it is not so simple for me, so please try other means before holding your breath for a tutorial. If a screenshot tutorial is produced, that is someone elses matter. Of course there is no immediate imperitive to join up other than playing with your board mates who already have.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 11:45:26 PM by yksehtniycul »

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 12:04:08 AM »
Ok, I´ll look what I can do. Bang buttons like crazy, sounds easy. xd And thanks for the awesome help.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: