DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:36:42 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STICKY: Playdates and trading in here! (Read 32387 times)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 05:38:58 PM »
The fact that you can play it for free doesn't hurt either. The CP system honestly doesn't seem like a bad idea compared to monthly fees, but I doubt it'd ever fly well over here... so many companies seem dead-set against it.

I think in this case I have a question. Obviously my first and foremost concern is moving the site over to the new CMS setup. So I have two options as far as this is concerned.

1.) Install the Wiki now and point every one in its direction so that they can do whatever they wish with it. Keeping in mind that I won't be able to give it much attention beyond that until the CMS stuff is done.

2.) Have me wait until the CMS is all set up (I imagine this will be done within the next couple of weeks, give or take). Then I can install the Wiki and help work on it more than I otherwise could.

It really doesn't matter to me. I guess it really just depends on if anyone is interested in taking initial charge of it and making some basic sections.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 05:46:07 PM »
Quote from: LostPerson;5787

Increase the speed of you and your devil by 1.5x for 60 minutes. 10CP for 5

Just an opinion:

Do you think it will be good to open a Thread where people put images and the description of the items? Maybe LostPerson can help us in here, anyway, just an opinion.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 06:02:09 PM »
Yes there are always items for this and that. Though I admit, it never really crossed my mind to use those items for retreat. I've used them for a more speedy traversal of territory. I don't think its really relevant to the point, but more info never hurts :)

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 10:07:42 PM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;5791
Just an opinion:

Do you think it will be good to open a Thread where people put images and the description of the items? Maybe LostPerson can help us in here, anyway, just an opinion.

I think if we to were go ahead with the Wiki idea that would be one of the things it could be used for, definitely. It might be a better setup that just posting things in a thread here, it'd get really cluttered.

Edit - Also I think maybe I should move the Wiki discussion into a new thread or something (I can move all the posts over), unless no one minds. That's obviously not what this one was for, sorry for that.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Ali
The Protagonist

View Profile Email
Ali phones it in,
 « Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 05:26:13 AM »
The Globe wiki was availible to the general public when it was created...well that was until yksehtniycul visited the wiki...

yksehtniycul has failed to mention why the wiki was passworded in the first place.

funny to see people blindly following the bandwagon when someone claims a Klan as "stingy" when its original purpose was to help all english speaking players. this is simply a case of one person ruining it for everyone else. +10 internets if you can guess who that person was.

Ali has 15 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 03:12:58 AM »
Me and The13thChyld need to finish the Ash dungeon quest (Act4: Azura) sometime around next weekend between 0:00GMT(9:00TOKYO) and 9:00GMT(18:00TOKYO) time.

I can't guarantee the days. It just depends when my hours are in phase -- I don't sleep like other humans! Could be a few days into next week at the latest, or a few days later if need be for your convenience.

We can use players in the high teens or higher. If you want to finish the quest for youself, your char needs to be at least lv20 (this is a hard requirement)

You can read up on the quest requirements in the quest faq available courtesy gamefaqs.com and its author.

In the meantime if players want to try to level your char or complete the Act3 quest. One of should be available any time day or night circumstances not conflicting.

And by all means everyone! Please feel free to use this thread to cooridinate playdates and discover who amongst us tend to play during your regular hours.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:19:30 AM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 11:46:42 PM »
I'm going to be running through the 2nd HACK dungeon until I win an Apis lately. I've never had a reason to run it before, so I haven't, but I imagine a party of three or more should cut it.

Just post whatever hours you're game and your level, and we'll see what lines up.

There is a spawn clear time limit in the HACK dungeons, so it's important to have enough muscle to beat the clock, or you never get thru.

If you've never done a HACK dungeon, you win a random devil from a preselected set, ranging from lame to really valuable/rare/impossible to normally get.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 12:34:52 AM »
We're probably about to run the Suginami base camp HACK dungeon after the extended maintenance completes around 3PM Tokyo time in about 30 minutes.

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 03:52:44 AM »
I guess I will have to format my computer due to a fu@#"ing virus, so I guess I will install IMAGINE again. And I will finally keep up with the klan`s team.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: