DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:08:01 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P3 FES: ALMOST Confirmed...? (Read 33296 times)
QBasic
Wildlife Jackass

View Profile Email
QBasic phones it in,
 « on: October 20, 2007, 10:57:09 PM »
Wow, my first post here is a bit of a doozie.  Anyways, I figured I'd share this lil bit:
http://www.siliconera.com/2007/10/19/hope-for-persona-3-fes-in-north-america/

Interesting, yah?

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. " ~A Very Wise Man

QBasic has 159 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
ShinByakki
Persona User

View Profile
ShinByakki phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 05:49:11 AM »
Yeah, I think ATLUS, went to the site and ordered Steve Prince to remove the voice acting description.
axeman

ShinByakki has 110 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 10:32:59 AM »
Wait, wait!! Can someone explain to me! Does this means that maybe we get FES after all?

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 11:08:24 AM »
It's really hard to say..but since Prince added that part of "Persona 3:Expansion Pack" on his site,it has made all the fans jump in excitement whether it is true or not.

So we still aren't sure if it will come...I mean,that clue alone,I know is making everyone think it is confirmed...but until Atlus says so,we can't say it is true after all.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 02:49:48 PM »
I think the chances are good now, like Enid said, Steve Prince must have added the expansion pack part for a reason.

Plus there have been leaks of games and features before in the past on voice actor sites. For example, Kari K. Wahlgren listed on her site some time before it was announced, that she was working on a FFT game.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
QBasic
Wildlife Jackass

View Profile Email
QBasic phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 04:03:11 PM »
Yeah...but this is the big question...now, I know I never played Fes for myself...but did Takaya ever even show up in Episode Aegis?

He said "Expansion Pack", but if he referred to the Independent Version with P3 Director's Cut, or just the Append Version, is whats making me wonder...

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. " ~A Very Wise Man

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 04:52:32 PM »
That is a good question right there..since FES does come in two versions,as QBasic suggested,the Independent and Append Version.Both are pretty much the same,but...isn't one,that allows you to use your previous data and use it in FES? And the other one is just like replaying P3 all over again but with FES still in there?,or something like that.

If I am wrong,someone please correct me,it's been a long while since I have read info about FES.

aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 05:28:13 PM »
Quote from: QBasic;5414
Yeah...but this is the big question...now, I know I never played Fes for myself...but did Takaya ever even show up in Episode Aegis?

He said "Expansion Pack", but if he referred to the Independent Version with P3 Director's Cut, or just the Append Version, is whats making me wonder...

The character that he was going to voice in the Expansion as listed on the site was Mitsuru's Father which [SPOILER]goes along with the scenes in FES where each of the characters flashback to the time when they first summoned their Persona, which in this case deals with Mitsuru's summoning her Persona to protect her father in Episode Aigis hence his voiced role[/SPOILER]

Quote from: Enid;5415
That is a good question right there..since FES does come in two versions,as QBasic suggested,the Independent and Append Version.Both are pretty much the same,but...isn't one,that allows you to use your previous data and use it in FES? And the other one is just like replaying P3 all over again but with FES still in there?,or something like that.

If I am wrong,someone please correct me,it's been a long while since I have read info about FES.

Expansion pack just adds on stuff, if you have P3 already, the Full version includes both. They are the same thing essentially.

Episode Aigis starts out with set Persona, levels, and equipment, I think...

While in Episode Yourself, you have to start a new game but I think you're able to transfer money, $$$, and the Persona Compendium, or something from your P3 data. Don't really remember.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
QBasic
Wildlife Jackass

View Profile Email
QBasic phones it in,
 « Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 06:17:38 PM »
Quote from: aerozero;5417
The character that he was going to voice in the Expansion as listed on the site was Mitsuru's Father which [SPOILER]goes along with the scenes in FES where each of the characters flashback to the time when they first summoned their Persona, which in this case deals with Mitsuru's summoning her Persona to protect her father in Episode Aigis hence his voiced role[/SPOILER]

o.o;; That settles it...I'm even more so convinced of Fes' arrival here...

I think this merits a post on the front page?

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 07:58:38 PM »
As much as the evidence really seems solid...as I said before,until Atlus says it themselves..there is no point in posting it on the front page.Because then,people will think,"Ok that's awesome,when will it come out?".

It's best they Atleast give us an official date as well.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 08:20:52 PM »
Is the P3 component of the combined disc really a "director's cut"? If so what's the diff?

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
QBasic
Wildlife Jackass

View Profile Email
QBasic phones it in,
 « Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 08:24:39 PM »
Quote from: Enid;5420
As much as the evidence really seems solid...as I said before,until Atlus says it themselves..there is no point in posting it on the front page.Because then,people will think,"Ok that's awesome,when will it come out?".

It's best they Atleast give us an official date as well.

With the absolute dryness of any Megaten news as of late, beggars can't be choosers.  I learned in my experience, that if its interesting, its noteworthy.

Anyways, some peep took a screenshot:

Believe it or not, I can only name a handful of voice actors who take even marginal interests in the games/anime that they voice.  Prince, sure as hell isn't one of them, and simply does it for a career.  A high-strung guy like him wont play this for a prank.

Angelbane

View Profile Email
Angelbane phones it in,
 « Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »
What is the difference between Persona 3 and Persona 3: FES? What I'm actually asking is what does FES mean?

Angelbane has 7 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
QBasic
Wildlife Jackass

View Profile Email
QBasic phones it in,
 « Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »
Quote from: Angelbane;5433
What is the difference between Persona 3 and Persona 3: FES? What I'm actually asking is what does FES mean?

"Fes" is short for Festival.  As for the game itself, it comes in two versions: the Independent Staring Version comes with Persona 3 Director's Cut (with some bonus stuff added), as well as the Fes Disc, which is more or less a sequel to the game.  That, or if you already own P3, you could just buy the latter disc.

Savvy?

ShinByakki
Persona User

View Profile
ShinByakki phones it in,
 « Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »
http://www.legendra.com/rpg/news-id-258.html
king

ShinByakki has 110 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: