DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:36:00 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Devil Saga 2? (Read 82234 times)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #90 on: January 23, 2006, 06:25:49 AM »
At least you're playing it! :) And Tony, if you need any help on the site, I don't mind.^^

I know I said I'd have a board skin that I'd make like what, serveral months ago and that never happened. XD So I feel bad about that. A lot of things have come up though but if you need little updates on your site, I really don't mind.^^ Throw an e-mail at me, maybe?

"I'll grab the stars if you want them..."

Argilla has 291 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #91 on: February 05, 2006, 08:53:23 PM »
I actually played this pretty heavily again a few days ago. I'm well past that boss and now I wonder why it was even a problem at all. The second time around it didn't seem remotely difficult. I guess sometimes you just need a break from these games.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #92 on: February 17, 2006, 11:40:15 AM »
I've put some more time into this one and made it to [spoiler]the Sun to deal with God first hand.[/spoiler] The cut scenes leading up to this were especially well done, I felt. I've not played a RPG in quite a while where I even cared about the lesser characters, not to mention the major ones. A lot of twists and turns along the way too. It's nice how so many things start falling into place as time goes on... it's funny how long it takes at times to really understand something because the game makes sure to remain vague about it early on. It's well beyond what's usually presented in console RPGs, in my opinion.

I hope to finish it soon. I'm kind of surprised at its short length, despite knowing ahead of time. I seem on track to finish this at a bit over twenty hours (not including restarts, obviously). Considering I'm at the end, I really have barely even begun to master the Mantra Grid.

I know there's some hidden stuff in the title ([spoiler]and I didn't manage to get Heat either, although I prefer Roland honestly[/spoiler]), so that will take up some time. However, I can't help but feel that the game would have benefitted by even higher gains after battles. I don't know that I want to spend hours more on a title just to see and use the biggest attacks in the game; particularly when there is no real effect on the progression of the game.

Still, despite that, I've greatly enjoyed the title.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #93 on: February 27, 2006, 01:27:18 PM »
Glad to hear you enjoyed the game!^^

I'm a little upset to see has fast the game went by as well but there's also side quest to go through. I doubt I'll get to any in DDS2 though since I only defeated a few of the secret bosses in DDS1. I wish they could of made the side quest a little bit more fun. I don't know, boss fighting can get quite boring, imo.

"I'll grab the stars if you want them..."

Argilla has 291 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Naomi
Lonely

View Profile Email
Angelic_Naomi@hotmail.com Arielg03
Naomi phones it in,
 « Reply #94 on: March 05, 2006, 09:46:24 AM »
Well I'm farther now then when I was early. I'mm at the airport and trying to beat Yaksa Dakini and Yaksa Kali.

Yay I have DDS2 and the Soundtrack!

Naomi has 37 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « Reply #95 on: March 05, 2006, 03:52:54 PM »
Tony:I start a fulltime web design job this next Thursday too, which is going to hurt it even more... Working on this site is becoming harder and harder, but I'm not going to give up on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good luck, I'm learning HTML and XHTML in school now and on a 90% average I feel like strangling my computer and the course administrator both if I didn't have to I probably wouldn't try. But $3000 a semester for a class isn't cheap. Well look at it this way the best part of the work day is when you leave unless you have fun.:program: :dancingba

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: