DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:31:14 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Personal Persona (Read 24354 times)
Matsudai Hibiki
Echo and Narcissus

View Profile Email
AruKristaller@hotmail.com Setsuzoku
Matsudai Hibiki phones it in,
 « on: September 12, 2007, 01:05:15 PM »
As I was thinking of the idea for this topic, it sounded to me like the "favorite persona" topic, but I figure this is different enough to be a topic all its own.

Judging from your own peronality, if you were a character in any of the Persona games, and you could only have one persona at a time, what persona do you think would represent you?

Since I haven't gotten all that far in Persona 3, I don't really know all of the Personas, buuut....I would think I would have....hmmm...Naga? Maybe Chimera, or Grull(sp?)?

I'll get back to you on that when I have more Personae. ;>_>

Matsudai Hibiki has 17 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »
axeman Wow, good question. My favorite character in Persona 2 Batsu, was Katsuya but my personality is more like Baofu, so I will say that in Batsu, my favorite Persona was Hyperion (since I like FIRE attribute) and Kali (I am like that Goddess, "The Goddess who born out of anger").

Now in Persona 2 Tsumi, my favorite character was Jun (since I have the same haircut as him xd ) and my favorite Persona was Chronos.

And in Megami Ibunroku Persona, I´m still playing it, so I can´t tell you.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Kryuzei

View Profile Email
Kryuzei phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 10:08:38 AM »
Never play other Persona series, so I'll just stick with 3.
I've just thought about this a little time ago. . Maybe The Fool was the appropriate arcana for me >_>; It's just because I don't think I'll understand any concept yet >_>;

So. . It is not an illusion after all. . It's. .Really. . Hurts. . . Isn't it. .?

Kryuzei has 25 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 10:57:50 AM »
The other time, I was asking about the Tarot Arcana. And for what I have seen on the Persona games some arcanas for some zodiac signs. For example, I am "Aries" and that means that my Tarot Arcana is "The Empress" because in Persona 2 Tsumi, one of the characters in the game, Yukino, is Aries too, and she has "The Empress" arcana, and so on with other zodiac signs.

nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 09:59:27 PM »
In my game idea "Shiva"  is my characters main alter ego. He's a hindu god and has control over both death and creation. However I redesigned shiva to look more like a "custom persona" then his typical appearance in mythology. However my character has to go through several lesser manifestations before he can get Shiva. The supporting characters have less Personas but they tend  to be more powerful or equal in power to the protagonist's varied psyches.

Custom Shiva Rough

* LordShiva3030.JPG (365.65 KB, 1004x1276 - viewed 1509 times.)

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 12:06:02 AM »
Wow, cool, but Maybe if you have more art, why don´t you post it on the "Art Stuff" thread! In that way we can increase the stats of that thread and we will having all the art of the people on this forum.

Cool, keep it up!!

nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 01:20:13 AM »
Don't worry Emilio. I'll have more stuff for the art thread soon. Just thought I'd post a personal Persona related drawing here. Normally I'm a bit weary of showing stuff before it is finished though. I think online most art lovers expect stuff in color or 100% shaded so it is not still in the rough stages.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Oni-Kagura
You know, that one guy.

View Profile Email
Oni-Kagura phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 03:41:33 AM »
I really hate to say it, since it makes me feel like I'm inflating my own ego when I do, but I really think I have a strong sense of right and wrong. As such, I really tend to enjoy the Sun, Justice, Temperance, Hierophant, and Chariot arcanas above the others.

If I were to pick one Persona...it's kind of tough to decide between Metatron, Vishnu, Kohryu, and a couple others. But with the "ephemeral" theme to P3 being so significant, I might be slightly inclined to say Kohryu/Huang-Long, as he generally represents the passage of seasons in the Ssu-Ling.

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
 - Jules de Gaultier

Oni-Kagura has 35 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
traci

View Profile Email
traci phones it in,
 « Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 02:05:13 PM »
I'm nearly certain none of the moraie sisters are in Persona (it would be awesome if they were) but I think I would be lachesis.

Or more so I wish I was because then I would be able to decide my destiny and then my life wouldn't be like "wtf what's going on? Whats the point?" anymore

traci has 97 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Oni-Kagura
You know, that one guy.

View Profile Email
Oni-Kagura phones it in,
 « Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 12:39:36 AM »
Actually, all three of the Moraie sisters are in P3. Once you get the max Fortune S. Link, you can fuse them together to create Norn.

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
 - Jules de Gaultier

Oni-Kagura has 35 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Angelbane

View Profile Email
Angelbane phones it in,
 « Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 11:34:27 PM »
I'd have to say Thanatos. Greek literature and myths always amuse me. Thanatos just happens to be my favorite.

Angelbane has 7 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Digital_Devil_Saga@hotmail.com
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 06:23:59 PM »
Dominion because the arkana Justice is my favorite besides *-*  is cool and is the best Angel (metraton?who cares :P)

[SIGPIC]Persona User[/SIGPIC]

Demi-heat has 83 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 03:47:37 AM »
Quote from: Matsudai Hibiki;5129
Judging from your own peronality, if you were a character in any of the Persona games, and you could only have one persona at a time, what persona do you think would represent you?

Loki, I guess, because he's kind of an asshole.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 07:02:21 AM »
I would be Hanuman, because I'm a Monkey Man! Just kidding :), but I wanted to ask, was the Main's beginning Perusona(!) in P1 Hanuman? I remember it was something to do with monkeys, but the name was different and Hanuman is usually a higher level demon. I'm of course too lazy to look it up / not sure where I would start (maybe this site's materials?)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 07:06:37 AM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007, 02:51:37 PM »
Quote from: yksehtniycul;6213
I wanted to ask, was the Main's beginning Perusona(!) in P1 Hanuman?

No. I think it was Seimen Kongou/Shouman Kongou [Starion in the U.S. version]. At least, that's the Persona he's always affiliated with.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: