DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:44:27 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do YOU do with your After School & Evening time? (Read 20007 times)
Matsudai Hibiki
Echo and Narcissus

View Profile Email
AruKristaller@hotmail.com Setsuzoku
Matsudai Hibiki phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 01:14:52 PM »
Hmmm... I'd say, since I'm really only about 20 hours into the game, I usually hang out with whoever asks me first after school. Then again, I seem to ask out Chihiro whenever she's avaliable, and I ask out Yuko every Wednesday. I go to Kendo Club on Thursday and Student Council on Friday. I either drink coffee or sing kareoke in the evenings I don't go to Tartarus, and I try to study before sleeping when I'm not tired.

Matsudai Hibiki has 17 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 10:00:49 PM »
[SPOILER]Who the hell is Arisato?[/SPOILER]

I liked Mamoru and Akinada and maxed out both their S.Links. I didn't max out Yukari (she annoys me a tiny bit) but Chihiro. She was interesting and Melchzeik (sp?) was worth it. She took bloody ages though - I worked on her through the whole game. I maxed out the Old Couple, Little Girl, Unusual Monk, Rival Athlete, Dying Young Man (that one stayed with me), Treasurer, Business Man (I LOVED him!) and got to Rank 9 on Temperance. I've printed off the Perfect Maxed Link guide from gamefaqs and am currently working on a "perfect" S.Link game. I'm interested to see what happens with Mitsuru, Fuuka, Yukari and Hidetoshi - he was rather interesting.

I go back to university in a week. Yay!

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »
Arisato is the main character's name in the P3 manga.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
 « Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 06:57:33 PM »
Interesting. Mind giving me a picture of that character? I don't want to do a search if I should see something spoiler-ish.

aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 11:13:14 PM »
He is the hero of P3, the guy you play as, if you want the manga, I posted a link of a chapter in another thread:  

http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=486

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
 « Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 07:17:28 PM »
Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant by "the main character in the manga". I don't read manga but thanks.

Lately, in my second playthrough, I've been hanging out with Yuko more. She training some kids right now - she has a rather interesting character.

Akihiko

View Profile Email
Akihiko phones it in,
 « Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 09:48:39 PM »
Go to school, Go to Naganaki and donate, go back to school, do the day's social link, go the Paulownia and do Karaoke (For Courage) or drink coffee (For Charm, once Courage is maxed), go home, and either visit Mutatsu or go to Tartarus. If it's the first one, when I get back I study. If I get tired/sick, I go to the Nurse's office, as well, for more +Courage.

The game took me 145 hours total to beat, because I insisted on maxing every Social Link on my first time through. And I did. Go me.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 09:50:41 PM by Akihiko »

Akihiko has 5 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Digital_Devil_Saga@hotmail.com
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 09:53:20 PM »
Usually i train in the pool after classes and later I got to tartarus and that's all, because I just start the game

[SIGPIC]Persona User[/SIGPIC]

Demi-heat has 83 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: