DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:31:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do YOU do with your After School & Evening time? (Read 20020 times)
Stunt
Underground King

View Profile Email
Stunt phones it in,
 « on: August 28, 2007, 04:44:53 PM »
Thought I'd start a topic were you can share what you do with your After School and Evening time. Start the sharing.

S T U N T too lyrical
S M T Online: 発育阻害

Stunt has 5 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 05:17:08 PM »
When I return from school, I like to play Imagine and P2 Tsumi, and sometimes I like to work on my manga, and also read the Full Metal Alchemist manga. That´s of course when I dont have any homework.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Xerit

View Profile Email
Xerit phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 06:03:14 PM »
I believe he was referring to the IN-GAME after school and evening time, as opposed to your real life >.>

My main activities are either kendo team, art club, or trying to improve the social link with Yuko.

Call it what you will;
A blessing from God or a curse from the Demon King.
The fact remains that our world came to an end.
-The Journal of a Man Who Wandered Into Another World.

Xerit has 8 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 07:02:24 PM »
Hmm...when I had the chance,I got to join the Swim Team,and made friends with Kaz.Then started to date Yuko,atleast she didn't annoy me,which I'm glad...she was great to hang out with,glad my character had a good relationship with her.Oh right,also made friends with Kenji I hanged out with him when I didn't have any plans.

Got forced into joining Student Council,I only went there a few times....really didn't like Hidetoshi,so I stopped going there,I didn't want to be friends with that guy.Visit the girl at the shrine,felt kind of sorry for her,since no other kids was hanging around there.After I finished the S.Links with Kaz,Yuko and Kenji,I hanged out with Mamoru,he turned out to be a cool person to hang with.

When I'm not working on S.Links..I go to those places to work on charm or the other ones,but I really love going to the Hagakure Ramen Shop,even with my charm maxed,I still go there just for the hell of it.

Evening time...besides going to Tartarus I usually go to sleep earlier,or go visit that Monk in the club,he was an interesting character.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 08:56:09 PM »
Hang out with Yukari, Sports Rival Guy, and go to Tartarus.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 10:19:01 PM »
Kenji,Kaz,and Maya were my first main friends. The game while letting you make certain decisions does seem  to rig you up  in the beginning. Kenji is the first student to really open up to you and be friendly so unless  you  are anti social you have the desire to befriend him right away.  Kaz seems a bit competitive and jockish at first but then you find out he is a lot deeper and cares about others more then himself. I like how all the characters have layers. They are not cookie cutter stereotypes. I also went to Tartarus alot and tried  completing each area before a main event so I'd be prepared. I never took to the Gourmet king and thought he was a bit abrasive and too full of himself.

Yukari was my first choice for romantic interest. After all she's the one that stayed at the hospital to be sure you are alright. Also she has the  most in common with your character.

It seems harder to pursue Mitsuru (Academics is harder to raise then charm.) Yuka seems sweet. I wonder what stat you have  to raise to pursue her? As for Aegis well, besides for Yukari  she expresses the most interest in you  instantly after a mere first encounter.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 12:44:07 AM »
Yuka...do you mean Yuko?

If you mean her,you have to get the S.Link with Kaz higher.Then Yuko will be available to walk home with,and it starts from there.

Jack_frostFTW

View Profile Email
Jack_frostFTW phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 10:27:46 AM »
If your after Yukari you need to max out your charm stat

Jack_frostFTW has 18 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 11:59:44 AM »
Charm seems easier to raise then academics. The designers likely meant  for Yukari to be the main love interest even if there are other options. Or it could just be the relationships you build with the others girls like Mitsuru aren't necessarily romantic. This is my  second play through so I'll  try working on Mitsuru to see how it pans out. Btw if you visit Paulowina Mall in the evening the Karaoke place can build your courage whereas the restraunt next to Escapades gives out more charm. If you have nothing else to do and have some yen give those places a whirl!

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 02:53:40 PM »
I almost started working on Mitsuru,it wasn't so bad...but of course,I left the S.Link with her unfinished since it was already in January.

Hyuuga

View Profile Email
Hyuuga phones it in,
 « Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 06:48:49 AM »
Well, if there's no kendo or music club, i'm always hanging out with 1 of the girls. Mainly with Yukari.

Hyuuga has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 06:57:24 PM »
Everyone seems to like Yukari.

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 09:18:04 PM »
It's probably because she is more closer to the main character than the others,besides their ages.Atleast that's what I've seen when it comes to story related events.

aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 09:46:56 PM »
I think she's the closest to being his canon love interest as well, FES pretty much confirms it.

MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR FES EPISODE AIGIS AND PERSONA 3 EPISODE MYSELF

[SPOILER]In Aigis's extra story, the entire group fights over a key that will allow them to either go into the past and try to change it, so that the Arisato doesn't go into the coma or to go back into the present. Yukari totally breaks down over not being able to see Arisato again and tries to take the key away from Aigis.[/SPOILER]

Bah, I haven't been making much progress through P3 at all, University has been sapping up all my time. =(

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 10:20:16 PM »
Have to admit....that is pretty strong right there.

Sorry to hear about school taking away your free time,it sucks..I know how it is.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: