DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:53:43 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Persona 3 Reviews (Read 48242 times)
minotaurus
Persona User

View Profile Email
minotaurus phones it in,
 « Reply #60 on: August 12, 2007, 01:35:42 PM »
Hey Guyz! I found something wrong in the persona 3 character section, it might be a great spoiler so... read it at your owns

[SPOILER]In a Character profile it says

Name: Shinjiro Aragaki
Japanese Name: 荒垣真次郎
Persona: N/A

Bio: A 3rd year high school student and an acquaintance of Akihiko Sanada's. He's rough character who tries to maintain a cool attitude, but underneath appears to be kind.. He is unable to use Personae.

Character Voice: Unknown.

but! I really Know Shinjiro has a persona! Because i have the game and i play with Shinjiro! The problem is that i havent read the name sorry![/SPOILER]

minotaurus has 43 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #61 on: August 12, 2007, 08:25:14 PM »
Quote from: nightsavior;4363
Covenant it is easily a 80-100 hour game. I hate to  sound like  an old foogey but what happened to stop and smell the roses?

I wouldn't go and say that Covenant is 80-100 hours if you do everything. I did do everything and I clocked in about 55 hours, which is decent for me. By everything I don't mean getting every item, or leveling everyone to max, I just did every sidequest, etc.

And time flies by, only 2 days till Persona 3, and I still got DDS 2 in my hands:P.

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « Reply #62 on: August 12, 2007, 09:06:59 PM »
I have a 170 hour DDS1 file - played it, leveled to the max, did all the sidequests and got all the mantras on my first Cycle, then blasted through the second playthrough, max leveled, beat the Demi Fiend and then went onto a third Cycle to just mess around. I love that game.

Yeah, I often beat Covenant around 55 hours and From The New World around the same.

Awww. No male/male dating? Shucks. I wanted Akihiko v

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #63 on: August 12, 2007, 10:38:26 PM »
170 hours O_o. I got to level 80(assuming 99 is cap) and almost full mantra (about 4 not finished on each character) and did the sidequests except for the demi-fiend (I played it back to back so I was too tired with it and was excited to go on to DDS2 to see the story out:P) and I still only fully clocked in 70 hours on my new cycle. Even so, I would only get about 90-100 hours if I did level to 99 to beat the demi fiend.

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #64 on: August 13, 2007, 08:31:11 AM »
Quote from: minotaurus;4449
Hey Guyz! I found something wrong in the persona 3 character section, it might be a great spoiler so... read it at your owns

[spoiler]In a Character profile it says

Name: Shinjiro Aragaki
Japanese Name: 荒垣真次郎
Persona: N/A

Bio: A 3rd year high school student and an acquaintance of Akihiko Sanada's. He's rough character who tries to maintain a cool attitude, but underneath appears to be kind.. He is unable to use Personae.

Character Voice: Unknown.

but! I really Know Shinjiro has a persona! Because i have the game and i play with Shinjiro! The problem is that i havent read the name sorry![/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yeah, I have the information... I'll probably add it today. It is like that mostly because I believe that's what the original Japanese site says. I'd almost rather just put "unknown" or something to avoid that part of the story.[/spoiler]

I'm actually probably going to restructure the entire Persona 3 character section so I can go a lot more indepth. The problem is that whenever I have a page that has something indepth, it's spoilerish... and then I get an e-mail asking me to not do that. I am working out a way around it.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #65 on: August 13, 2007, 02:57:21 PM »
The only  people that would give Persona 3 a low review are people that no longer have nostalgia for rpgs. Looks like its reception has been mostly favorably however. I'm glad about that.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: