DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:55:32 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nameless/Nanashi (Read 7516 times)
Priam

View Profile Email
Priam phones it in,
 « on: June 28, 2007, 10:31:09 AM »
So, I've been looking for screenshots of the velvet room folks in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. Well, that's not entirely true, I've been looking specifically for images of the pianist without a name. Unfortunately, such things are not forthcoming on the interwebnets.

Can anyone direct me to a good screen showing his "I am talking now" portrait? Or, better, can anyone recommend a PSX emulator that allows me to take these screenshots myself? I have the game, but no video capture card with which to get it onto my computer.

Priam has 5 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 11:21:17 AM »
Quote from: Priam;3296
So, I've been looking for screenshots of the velvet room folks in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. Well, that's not entirely true, I've been looking specifically for images of the pianist without a name. Unfortunately, such things are not forthcoming on the interwebnets.

Can anyone direct me to a good screen showing his "I am talking now" portrait? Or, better, can anyone recommend a PSX emulator that allows me to take these screenshots myself? I have the game, but no video capture card with which to get it onto my computer.

Look on the links on this page (digitaldevildb) there is one links that has a lot of illustrations, of may megaten tittles, and there you can find of Persona, I have the images, and yes there is at least the face of Nameless, and the other characters.

You just need to look on the links!

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 02:41:31 PM »
Quote from: Priam;3296
Or, better, can anyone recommend a PSX emulator that allows me to take these screenshots myself? I have the game, but no video capture card with which to get it onto my computer.

You can use pSX emulator for taking screenshots. It's what I've been using, since it does a better job of rendering the graphics than ePSXe, and it doesn't take nearly as much time to set up. It should work, as I had been playing Eternal Punishment on it, and have taken numerous screenshots.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Priam

View Profile Email
Priam phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 04:16:27 PM »
Ah, sweet, precisely what I was looking for. Thanks!

Priam has 5 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 04:24:50 PM »
Here's an example screenshot.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: