DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:24:10 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Ocean: Till the end of Time (Help) (Read 6841 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « on: December 02, 2007, 03:20:59 PM »
I have a little problem with this game. I just recently buy another memory card and when I try to copy my "Battle Trophy" data from one memory card to the other, I receive a message informing me that the file could not be copied to the other memory card.

And the problem is that I need to delete that info, since that memory card is already full, and I don´t want to delete my Battle Trophy data, cause was really hard to get those. frown

Does someone knows how can I coppy mi Battle Trophy data from one memory card to another?

« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:23:05 PM by Emilio Morales »

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 06:55:17 PM »
I don't think you can. Or you might have to go into Star Ocean and transfer it in game. I just recently, actually yesterday, was making room on my memory card and the battle trophy file was the only one I couldn't transfer, so I just left it on the initial card.

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 07:30:29 PM »
I was thinking, maybe playing the game and when  you get a new battle trophy, instead of saving it on the usual memory card, you can save it on the new one. But I don´t think it is possible, since you create a battle trophy file at the begining of the game.

... Or maybe begining a new game and create the battle trophy on the new memory card, and then try if now it let you transfer the file from memory card to the other.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: