DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:59 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT: Imagine (Read 232106 times)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #210 on: July 20, 2007, 12:11:03 AM »
Yeah, this thread covers all that.

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #211 on: July 20, 2007, 10:57:11 AM »
Quote from: Kagosin;3600
Edit: Ack nvm everyone. I figured out what was wrong. Apparently people have the same name that I put in.

Ha, yeah, we didn't really have to worry about that when it was basically brand new lol. Thanks for pointing that out, though.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Kagosin

View Profile Email
Kagosin phones it in,
 « Reply #212 on: July 20, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »
I'm liking the game right now, minus the lag on WASD movement, but the mouse movement is ok. There is one question though. I have seen people around with complete english letters as their names, and i'm wondering how are people able to get their names like that?

On a side note, I love the music and atmosphere in the game, and it wasn't that hard to catch onto a lot of things.

Kagosin has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #213 on: July 20, 2007, 09:42:36 PM »
Quote from: Kagosin;3627
I'm liking the game right now, minus the lag on WASD movement, but the mouse movement is ok. There is one question though. I have seen people around with complete english letters as their names, and i'm wondering how are people able to get their names like that?

I swear it was mentioned in this very thread, but I can't seem to find it. I'd suggest skimming through it again (probably within the first couple of pages) unless someone else wants to quickly restate it in a reply.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
 « Reply #214 on: July 20, 2007, 09:51:03 PM »
Enable the Windows language bar, install Japanese font support, switch to one of the Japanese character sets(forget which one exactly), and you should be all set to use the Roman alphabet.

EDIT: Install Japanese support under Regional and Language Options under the Control Panel. From there it's Languages-->Supplemental Support-->Install files for East Asian Languages.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 09:53:59 PM by Stack Bundles »

Kagosin

View Profile Email
Kagosin phones it in,
 « Reply #215 on: July 20, 2007, 10:33:05 PM »
Quote from: Tony;3630
I swear it was mentioned in this very thread, but I can't seem to find it. I'd suggest skimming through it again (probably within the first couple of pages) unless someone else wants to quickly restate it in a reply.

Yea someone else told me that in a different forum, but I couldn't find it. sick

Quote from: Stack Bundles;3633
Enable the Windows language bar, install Japanese font support, switch to one of the Japanese character sets(forget which one exactly), and you should be all set to use the Roman alphabet.

EDIT: Install Japanese support under Regional and Language Options under the Control Panel. From there it's Languages-->Supplemental Support-->Install files for East Asian Languages.

Thank you for the information.

Kagosin has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
ShinByakki
Persona User

View Profile
ShinByakki phones it in,
 « Reply #216 on: July 21, 2007, 07:39:08 AM »
Thats called Full Width characters, which Japanese people use sometimes to write english text I think.

ShinByakki has 110 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #217 on: July 24, 2007, 05:01:12 PM »
I receive an e-mail from online imagine, and I dont know if you receive it too, but I like to share it with you.

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓ ┃ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┃ ┃ < Goddess transmigration IMAGINE > News special number ┃ ┃ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2007.7.24 - ┃ ┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛ It is goddess transmigration IMAGINE management Executive Office. The midst when large-scale update execution of August gets near, from the development team the mail one reached in management Executive Office. "There are times when we would like to convey to everyone of the member by all means July 26th (the wood) concerning update contents", With is. When it tries passing through the eye, information concerning update contents closely.... We deliver the comment which reaches from the development team to everyone of the member, then as a "goddess transmigration IMAGINE news special number" urgently,! ... It is the considerable quantity, but it meaning that the information which usually cannot be heard has been plugged closely, don't you think? please pass to through the propriety eye last. ━ ━ & table of contents & ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ * greeting from development staff * "Growth adjustment of relations demon" * 1. "Second look at acquisition skill" 2. "Second look at growth rate" 3. "Second look at tolerance" 4. "Demon" feature "you attach", * "Battle balance adjustment" * 1. "Adjustment of magic" SECT. 2. "Adjustment & recovery item effective modification chart of recovery item" * Postscript ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ Then it is comment from the development team! ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - everyone of │ │ mail magazine reader, today! It is Festa of the │ goddess transmigration IMAGINE development team planner. As for writing this manuscript of the │ │ midst of rain. Clear and others it is doing the dejected air which when │ ジメジメis done, even a little with IMAGINE, the │ it is delightful, is. However it has become cloudy Tokyo of │ 20XX year not to be defeated to rain don't you think? (laughing) I who dislike the │ rain, excursion being difficult, unintentionally have completed the meal with │ コンビニ. Well the │ │ as for the your latest subject "growth adjustment of the │ relations demon which" you do to 7/26 and "battle balance adjustment" is. The │ "the growth adjustment empty of the relations demon" we probably will convey first. The │ │ く - as for the person who reads the diary, you think that you read the sentence which calls "the growth element of the │ demon which is written in the deficit the Brin new substantially". The │ "we relations demon which raises until now how becomes from everyone of the user concerning │ that? "The │" being insecure, because demon it cannot unite, teaching contents quickly, "with Sawayama it received the │ question demand which is said. │ there, you try the │ we probably to inform about future development concerning rough contents and relations demon rearing. │ │ │ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ │ * ' growth adjustment of relations demon ' * │ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - │ SECT. 1. ' The second look at acquisition skill ' SECT. the │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - the │ adjustment as first first, there is "the second look at acquisition skill". As for the │ │ relations demon other than the skill which from first has been remembered, it can acquire the skill up to │ maximum of 16 by the fact that it keeps levelling up. │ place as for most demons of present condition 3? │ skill acquisition is finished with 10. With │ latest adjustment, in order to increase the pleasure which forever raises the relations demon, the │ most relations demons that try can acquire the skill nearly 16. Superior skill of the skill which the │ so far is acquired and the │ new skill etc. which does not exist so far are remembered, the relations demon furthermore is the expectation which becomes reliable. Before the │ skill taking a second look │ regrettable you cannot acquire the skill of the level which is passed in regard to the demon which everyone of the │ │ │ user presently has made the relations demon. The case of levelling up after the skill taking a second look, it can remember │ new skill. The │ in each case, if the kind of system which can do again to remember early skill and the skill which is remembered with levelling up, under conditions of │ specification can be offered, the │ you think. │ acquisition skill is not modified in regard to demon and the suspicious looking demon which the │ │ by the way are taken over from the snake man. │ │ │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - │ SECT. 2. ' The second look at growth rate ' SECT. the │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - growth adjustment of the │ │ relations demon second is the second look at growth rate. │ │ demon has │ "growth type" as the hiding parameter which is not touched in the eye of everyone of the user. For example the │ as for ピクシー and the angel as for "assistance 1Lv" and │ extraordinary ウィルオウィスプ "magical latter-term growth", as for Mach as for "approach 1Lv" and │ ケルベロス in the condition such as "approach 2Lv", as for │ each demon it keeps growing according to growth type. As for │ │ most growth types, growth rate keeps becoming the │ low accompanied by levelling up. The place tile that this everyone of the user "to │ keeps using properly the demon which level responds", the │ pulling, in it was something in order to induce the "demoniac union system". But the │ when "you saw in the aspect, enjoyment │ which grows" the enjoyment relations demon which plays favorite with the relations demon together "", by any means it becomes the deterrent. As for │ │ me those enjoyment thinks in the game of the type, MMORPG, that the │ very they are important ones. With the second look at │ latest growth rate, about demon of high level the growth type which the │ evenly keeps growing, low about demon of level the │ gradually it is modified to the growth type where growth rate keeps rising. The │ │ "when you raised ピクシー, as expected there is no became preponderantly strong and than ティターニア" the │ and the like, but "to be able to keep forever pleasantly raising │ ピクシー", in order, you think that when it is possible. Furthermore the │ │, it does not do │ growth type and the modification of parameter in regard to the demon which everyone of the user presently has made the relations demon. It maintains the same ability, as before the │ adjusting so far keeps growing sort. After the │ growth rate taking a second look only the demon which was drawn up anew with negotiation and union keeps growing, in the │ new growth type. As for demon and the suspicious looking demon which are taken over from the snake man with │ │ example, there is no modification in │ growth rate. In addition, this adjustment is applied to also enemy demon. │ │ │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - │ SECT. 3. ' The second look at tolerance ' SECT. the │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - growth adjustment of the │ │ third relations demon is the second look at tolerance. Under │ │ present conditions gives the ability of the reflection invalidity absorption which becomes privilege of demon of part, efficiency difference between demon is eased in many demons than the │. The │ however many of the ability to be added it is not the case that it is shown, be sure to reflect with probability of │, 30% with 20% probability invalidity, and so on with to become the shape which was said. Invalid rate of occurrence of │ and ホウオウ and Phoenix etc. there are no times when the │ it goes down from 100%. The second look at │ │ tolerance, is applied to also demon and the │ enemy demon which everyone of the user presently has made the relations demon. Because it cannot point weakening, please feel at rest. │ │ │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - │ SECT. 4. ' "Feature" of demon you attach and being ' SECT. the │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - the │ │ next, not to be adjustment and to be expansion, it does, but "the feature" attaching of demon is done. │ │ this August is the schedule which becomes around September mounting, but it responded to the type of │ demon the work where it can give the ability, "feature" is done. │ feature works, like passive skill, but the effect is shown without adding to the │ skill framework. It is not possible to be inherited the │ and feature. It becomes those in order to emphasize the personality of │ respective demon to a greater extent. For example the │ │ power of flame affinity skill it rises to attack of flame affinity is absorbed with the probability which responds "flame uplift" and │ level, "the flame 喰 it is" and when, demon of specification is inside the │ party, the kind of feature where ability rises "" horseman group of valley red branch "of jack brothers" │ "エリン" "ラグナロク" "royal family" and so on and so on, can make the combination of the │ relations demon choosing and the party more pleasant it is in the midst of drawing up. Perhaps also the feature which it is related to the production system which designates the │ and October mounting as goal is added the │. Other than │ │ │ feature, plan in order to make, the IMAGINE life of the │ relations demon such as the plan which with the production system entwinement can give true density parameter in the │ relations demon more pleasant is examined presently. There are also some whose actualization is difficult in the │ │, it is the everyday life which repeats the programmer and consultation, but as the │ if possible been able to deliver to the origin of everyone quickly, it perseveres and increases! Well the │ │ │ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ │ * ' battle balance adjustment ' * the │ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ │ │ then the your following subject, about "battle balance adjustment". From time before the │ │ concerning the battle of IMAGINE "we want making more refreshing", we had received the opinion that the │ "we want making speedier". │ there in the development team, being more refreshing, pleasantly, be too difficult the way for the │ and the beginner, it examined the repair of │ battle. The │ │ as the link already, this month it strengthened production and the like. The │ adding, you think that you have more evolution everyone be moved from the │, by the adjustment which it does with the latest update. │ │ │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - │ SECT. 1. ' Adjustment of magic ' SECT. the │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - the │ │ first "adjustment of magic" is first. Also that "メギドラオン" of the │ appears the │ more and more "upper-class magic"...... in addition to the powerful magic such as the same straw raincoat │ "アギダイン" "マハジオダイン" in the series. The fact that it reaches the point where the prayer character can acquire these magic of the │ the │ still a little is ahead, but it probably is the relations demon to forge to acquire one pair first, to become │ mighty war potential. The │ │ and how! Permanent residence time of the │ middle class magic such as "アギラオ" "ブフーラ" at once becomes short. With this adjustment, the │ 慌 it forces and even in battle one after another it becomes possible to draw out powerful magic. Don't you think? please pay attention to the │ however MP being cut off. │ │ │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - │ SECT. 2. ' Adjustment of the recovery item ' SECT. the │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - │ │ battle balance adjustment "recovery item adjustment" is second. On the │ it introduced, it had bigger effect than the │ same as "upper-class magic" even in the recovery item, the "upper-class recovery item" is added. Please buy at the pharmacy and the goat house of the │ every place. マッカ insufficiently note. Balance adjustment is done the │ │ furthermore, in regard to the existing recovery item. The │ "we want increasing the number of stacks", the │ "the cool time of the part item (reuse prohibition time) we want making short", the │ it has become the shape which reflects the voice from everyone who "wants taking the balance of the single unit effective item and the range effective item," the │ such as as much as possible. In the reason with respect to │ however game balance, the part item has reached │ price hike attendant upon the rise of efficiency. Please acknowledge. Furthermore the │ │ because effective modification of the recovery item is the modification which the │ largely relates in IMAGINE life of everyone, everything of │ modification place is released in this mail magazine! Because there are times when the │ chart is not indicated in appropriately the │ │ * depending upon Mailer's of utilization setting, in that case of the │ doing, viewing e.g., it copies in the memo pad. < Recovery item effective modification chart > ┏ ━ ┯ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┯ ━ ━ ┯ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┯ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┯ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┯ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┯ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓ ┃ │ item name │ object │ price │ stacked several │ reuse time │ HP recovery quantitative │ MP recovery quantitative ┃ ┠ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┨ ┃ │ scar medicine │ your own │ 5 -> 10 │ 20 -> 30 │ 2 second -> 1 second │ 30 -> 30 │ ┃ ┃ │ high-class scar medicine │ your own │ 30 -> 50 │ 20 -> 40 │ 2 second -> 2 second │ 100 -> 100 │ ┃ ┃ new │ special grade scar medicine │ your own │ 300 │ 20 -> 50 │ 3 second │ 200 │ ┃ ┃ │ チャクラチップ │ your own │ 20 -> 20 │ 20 -> 30 │ 5 second -> 2 second │ │ 10 -> 10 ┃ ┃ │ drill rad rope │ your own │ 120 -> 100 │ 20 -> 40 │ 5 second -> 3 second │ │ 30 -> 30 ┃ ┃ new │ チャクラクレープ │ your own │ 600 │ 50 │ 4 second │ │ 60 ┃ ┃ │ medical powder │ range │ 10 -> 20 │ 20 -> 30 │ 0.5 second -> 1 second │ 30 -> 30 │ ┃ ┃ │ medical kit │ range │ 60 -> 100 │ 20 -> 40 │ 0.5 second -> 2 second │ 100 -> 100 │ ┃ ┃ new │ medical window │ range │ 600 │ 50 │ 3 second │ 200 │ ┃ ┃ │ demon stone │ relations demon │ 5 -> 10 │ 20 -> 30 │ 5 second -> 2 second │ 30 -> 30 │ 30 -> 15 ┃ ┃ │ treasure ball │ relations Demon │ 30 -> 50 │ 20 -> 40 │ 5 second -> 3 second │ 100 -> 100 │ 100 -> 50 ┃ ┃ │ 仙 珠 │ relations demon │ 300 │ 50 │ 4 second │ 200 │ 100 ┃ ┠ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┼ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┨ ┃ same │ emergency medicine │ your own │ 500 -> 250 │ 20 -> 50 │ immediately │ 15 -> 30 │ ┃ ┃ same │ high-class emergency medicine │ your own │ │ 1000 -> 1000 │ immediately │ 50 -> 100 │ ┃ ┃ same │ hyper tip/chip │ your own │ 1600 -> 500 │ 20 -> 50 │ immediately │ │ 5 -> 10 ┃ ┃ same │ hyper drop │ your own │ │ 1000 -> 1000 │ immediately │ │ 20 -> 30 ┃ ┃ same │ demon 珠 │ relations demon │ 800 -> 250 │ 20 -> 50 │ immediately │ 15 -> 30 │ 15 -> 15 ┃ ┃ same │ treasure ball wheel │ relations demon │ │ 1000 -> 1000 │ immediately │ 50 -> 100 │ 50 -> 50 ┃ ┗ ━ ┷ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┷ ━ The ━ ┷ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┷ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┷ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┷ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┷ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛ * as for contents in the chart there are times when it is modified. Well the │ │, being to be Sawayama it does, that still you would like us to convey to everyone, but │ this time around this. The │ next time aggressive-related inside story or the introduction of the production system should have been possible. Also │ in the future support we ask may. │ │ goddess transmigration IMAGINE development team Festa - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The │ & the postscript SECT. the │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - information of the update which reaches from the │ development team, how was, probably will be? That you think whether not only large-scale update of │ │ August, this week merely you can feel those which are not even in │ update contents July 26th. The │ │ and, information concerning the large-scale update of August a little here. As for large-scale update of │ │ August, dividing into 2 times during │ August, it is the schedule which is executed. │ │ シナガワ, other than mounting ウエノエリア "the children compilation of │ episode 2nd chapter Adam's", │ various update is planned other than the contents such as the │ demoniac complete book. Because │ update contents reach the considerable quantity dividing into the │ 2 time, it becomes update. You can obtain more detailed information than the │ and concerning the large-scale update of │ │ August it is the schedule which the │ we inform in circumstance and the mail magazine. │ │ expectation! │ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ━ ━ * [ goddess transmigration IMAGINE ] news special number * ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ * We transmit this mail magazine, July 26th (the wood) as the special number immediately before the updating. Next transmission has planned the earlier August. * Although there is no remembering the register, the question fish customer where this mail reaches very much is the number of hands, but from the below-mentioned form, please inquire. URL: Https: //secure.cave-online.jp/Contact/ (365th of Office Hours 24 hour) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Goddess transmigration IMAGINE management Executive Office http: //www.megatenonline.com/ * Transmission original address of this mail is transmission exclusive use. Reply is not possible. Operator: Corporation ケイブ COPYRIGHT (C) CAVE

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
ShinByakki
Persona User

View Profile
ShinByakki phones it in,
 « Reply #218 on: July 24, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »
Is that a major update ?

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #219 on: July 24, 2007, 06:19:09 PM »
It looks like it. But who knows?

Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « Reply #220 on: July 24, 2007, 08:23:22 PM »
i think they're updating magic skills and such in relation to the player and demon levels? and the way each demon levels and how many skills it can learn and carry... I think >_> I need to update my client...still. If my computer would stop imploding XD

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #221 on: July 24, 2007, 10:27:51 PM »
All this new updates, and I can't play it? Life can be so cruel!! Anyway, I'm close to try playing it again. (just a little more...)

Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
 « Reply #222 on: July 25, 2007, 12:06:59 AM »
I received the same email, but there's no way I'm reading all that.

ShinByakki
Persona User

View Profile
ShinByakki phones it in,
 « Reply #223 on: July 25, 2007, 02:13:41 AM »
Plus, it comes from a Google translator. :P

Drunkenvalley

View Profile Email
Drunkenvalley phones it in,
 « Reply #224 on: July 28, 2007, 10:50:26 AM »
So many pages! >.<;;

Err, is the game still playable? Which page is the whole thing concerning getting the game/account? It's a mess. Can't find it. ; ;

Drunkenvalley has 5 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: