DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:44:47 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT: Imagine (Read 232128 times)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #195 on: July 13, 2007, 09:30:14 PM »
Quote from: True-SMT-Fan;3466
And if thats what you do for fun, Then your a very sad pathetic excuse for a human being, Get a life maybe perhaps learn to grow up, That is all, Now shut up and please try to refrain from being an idiot -.-

Nah, it's not what I do for fun. As a matter of fact, I don't do it all. The point is, it's ridiculous to go running around claiming to be a true fan of something, which implies others are not. You have no idea what makes a true fan. You're just being arrogant about your fandom.

Also, it's ironic that you call me an idiot, yet your grammar is atrocious.

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
True-SMT-Fan

View Profile Email
True-SMT-Fan phones it in,
 « Reply #196 on: July 13, 2007, 09:55:53 PM »
Quote from: Stack Bundles;3468
Nah, it's not what I do for fun. As a matter of fact, I don't do it all. The point is, it's ridiculous to go running around claiming to be a true fan of something, which implies others are not. You have no idea what makes a true fan. You're just being arrogant about your fandom.

Also, it's ironic that you call me an idiot, yet your grammar is atrocious.

Yet again bitching like a little child, Dont you have anything else better to do? Seriously -.- Or perhaps your just pissed because i understand the game better then you do? Hmm, Oh well i have better things to do then listen to the shit you dribble, Take care and have a nice day/night ^^

True-SMT-Fan has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
 « Reply #197 on: July 13, 2007, 10:27:21 PM »
What is with people on the internet accusing others of bitching/whining/whatever. You say something in disagreement, and all of a sudden you're bitching and moaning. People on the internet are truly retarded.

I don't see how you came to the conclusion that I don't understand anything as well as you do. The fact that you even said that is just asinine.

Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #198 on: July 14, 2007, 12:29:49 AM »
If I've learned anything online, it's to not take things personally. I bet in a real world situation where you could actually hear the tone/inflection of things written here it would come off much differently a lot of the time... It's not really necessary to assume the worst off the bat.

In any case, please drop it. It's not really necessary and I think you both know it lol.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Ali
The Protagonist

View Profile Email
Ali phones it in,
 « Reply #199 on: July 16, 2007, 12:28:06 AM »
Hi there people, I've just started getting into imagine a few days ago, thanks to the guide I've able to get started well. I do have a question though, does anyone know how to enter a dungeon with another player, everytime I enter with the bronze plate, it's only me entering instead of the other person I'm with.

thanks

Ali has 15 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #200 on: July 16, 2007, 10:09:07 AM »
I think the dungeons are for one person only...I've noticed that everytime I went in the dungeons,I never saw any other players while I was in there.Which I really,really liked,so used to other MMOs where there are people in a dungeon,already going after the monsters,etc.

But this is just from my experience,I never invited or asked to go with others into the dungeon,I always went by myself.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #201 on: July 16, 2007, 01:39:22 PM »
I'm not entirely sure. I feel like I went in with someone else, but it was so long ago.

Assuming you were both in the same party already, do you both maybe need to buy a tablet to enter together?

Maybe that's what the silver tabelts are for, instead of the bronze?

I don't know, these are just guesses. :footinmou

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
 « Reply #202 on: July 16, 2007, 04:26:54 PM »
Shit. Let me see if I can remember.

First, form a party. Then each of you must buy a bronze tablet and enter the dungeon and both of you will be sent to the same layout right next to each other. If one dies, just buy another tablet and you'll be sent right back to the same layout, although you'll have to search the dungeon for your partner(s).

That may not be entirely accurate, as it's been a few months since I last played. Also, keep in mine that if you're part of a klan, you may not be able to form a party. This is how it was during the beta, so that might have changed since then.

I never found out what the silver tablet does. I originally thought it allowed several to infinite uses to gain access to the dungeons, but I couldn't even use it at all.

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #203 on: July 16, 2007, 06:55:17 PM »
I thought the silver ones were for the other dungeons?

I could be wrong..I remember having to use that silver one at some point,but I forgot which dungeon it was.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Ali
The Protagonist

View Profile Email
Ali phones it in,
 « Reply #204 on: July 17, 2007, 03:20:17 AM »
thanks everyone, i was finally able to join a dungeon with another player.

the precedure is as you guys had described...form a party, buy a tablet and enter via the stone. I think the initial problem I had was forming an actual party as I can't read any japanese so it's hard to navigate. there's quite alot of friendly players online, and I was able to catch up with a few US players who showed me the basics.

I think only one person in the party has to use a tablet, the other party member clicks on the stone and follows the other person directly, without having to enter any prompt at the stone.

from what ive seen the silver tablets take you to a stronger area of the dungeon where the enemys are more agressive and the dungeon itself is larger. their use is once only. from what I've been told, the ash tablet has infinite use.

Ali has 15 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
hinatachan

View Profile Email
hinatachan phones it in,
 « Reply #205 on: July 19, 2007, 07:47:30 PM »
hi, I just installed this game and signed in but i can't creat a character because any name i choose just wont be accepted..sick
so what should i do??
i tried the japanese names btw.

hinatachan has 27 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #206 on: July 19, 2007, 08:07:23 PM »
Quote from: hinatachan;3595
hi, I just installed this game and signed in but i can't creat a character because any name i choose just wont be accepted..sick
so what should i do??
i tried the japanese names btw.

I was having the same problem, but since I dont have the Internet service on my computer I can keep up with it. So I will recomend you to look in the section of "Shin Megami Tensei Imagine" in the page of Digital Devil Data Base (the home page). And look for info of the game. They have a tutorial that maybe can help you.

And if that help you please tell me, so that I can play it too!

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Kagosin

View Profile Email
Kagosin phones it in,
 « Reply #207 on: July 19, 2007, 09:05:59 PM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;3596
I was having the same problem, but since I dont have the Internet service on my computer I can keep up with it. So I will recomend you to look in the section of "Shin Megami Tensei Imagine" in the page of Digital Devil Data Base (the home page). And look for info of the game. They have a tutorial that maybe can help you.

And if that help you please tell me, so that I can play it too!

I'm having a problem with character creation as well. The thing is that I followed the guide, and the create button lights up. However, when i press it, it won't allow me to create a character and gives me a message at the bottom of the screen. frown

This is what happens as soon as i press the button(when it's in transit):

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/Kagosin/Before.jpg

And this is what it gives when it's done:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/Kagosin/After.jpg

Edit: Ack nvm everyone. I figured out what was wrong. Apparently people have the same name that I put in.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 09:11:33 PM by Kagosin »

Kagosin has 3 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #208 on: July 19, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »
Quote from: Kagosin;3600

Edit: Ack nvm everyone. I figured out what was wrong. Apparently people have the same name that I put in.

Okay, once I have Internet on my computer I'm gonna try. Thanks.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
hinatachan

View Profile Email
hinatachan phones it in,
 « Reply #209 on: July 19, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »
xd It turned out that i just needed to install apploc

hinatachan has 27 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: