DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:32:00 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has P4 been release domestically yet?? (Read 4569 times)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « on: December 20, 2008, 10:24:43 PM »
I've taken down the sticky posts on the front page, though a short one will go up eventually announcing the opening of comments (which might already be possible at his time)

I've also removed the top menu on the testing theme and readjusted all the pages to make sure they transition gracefully (took more than an hour I'm sure)

At any rate, the first post is actually news now... and I fear the front page is looking way out of date. If P4 has seen a domestic release, that is obviously the most relevant news item for now (here's looking at you Ry)

But regardless the front page at least needs to look more alive.

I'm also thinking it might be time to bring back the old tag idea. A full body graphic of something from P4 would look really nice beside the P4 artbook on the front page. And tags would definitely liven up the nearly sugar-free layouts.

Nevertheless this place is on about as solid footing as it might ever be, so it's time to start taking publishing more seriously. There isn't a whole lot more cleaning up I can do around here.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 10:26:30 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: