DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:32:08 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWS: Atlus USA Reveals Devil Summoner 2 Deluxe Box (Read 10285 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « on: April 22, 2009, 09:24:42 AM »
For all those persons who were asking "How am I going to receive my game and my plushie?" well the answer is clear, in a box but not just a regular cardboard box, you're going to receive your game in the "ultimate SMT fan collectible" the deluxe box of Devil Summoner 2.

"The Ultimate SMT Fan Collectible"

People who have already a pre-order of the game you will get: The game; "Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2: Raido Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon" (obviously), a Raiho plushie and both things will be packed in a deluxe box featuring the logo of the game and maybe art of the same in the back. So this is another good reason for you to be excited about May 12th.

If you haven't made your pre-order by now, this would be definitely a good reason to do it as soon as possible, 'cause remember: "it's only available in very limited quantities".

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 10:26:34 PM by yksehtniycul »

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 09:37:43 AM »
NEWS: Atlus Reveals Devil Summoner 2 Deluxe Box (Spanish)

Para todas aquellas personas que se preguntaron "¿Cómo voy a recibir mi juego y mi plushie?", bueno, la respuesta es clara, en una caja! pero no una caja de cartón ordinario, recibirás tu juego en el "ultimo ítem de colección para fans de SMT", la caja deluxe de Devil Summoner 2.

"El ultimo item de colección para fans de SMT"

Gente que ya ha realizado su pre-order del juego recibirán: El juego; "Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon" (obviamente), un plushie de Raiho y ambos estarán empacados en una caja deluxe con el logo del juego y muy probable que contenga arte del mismo en la parte trasera. Así que esta es otra buena razón para que estés emocionado por el 12 de Mayo.

Si aun no has hecho tu pre-order, esta debería ser, sin duda alguna, una buena razón para hacerlo lo mas pronto posible, porque recuerda: "esta disponible en cantidades muy limitadas".

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 04:18:12 PM »
Will get on this soon (tomorrow-ish)

I guess btw the quip in quotes under the graphic is a staple now tongue

At first I thought they were real quotes, but now I think maybe you're just being cheeky rainbow

PS: If anyone has a prob with my translatoin posting turn around, if you want to volunteer for the job, I'll consider giving you privileges if I think you're up to it...

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »
I will get the Spanish up soon, but in the future, if you can post English and another language at the same time, all you gotta do is put the English inside [lang_en][/lang_en] tags, and the other language, like Spanish (es) in [lang_es][/lang_es] tags (for example / for Spanish)

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »
^Ok, got it.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 05:45:33 PM »
I noticed you'd left the u off the end of Raidou (which is how Atlus USA is spelling) it... now I'm just wondering if Raiho, should not be Raihou?? (it is a play on words after all tongue)

PS: The headline seemed odd to me as well, because when I think DS2, I think Soul Hackers, but it took me a little while to remember Atlus USA is probably calling Abaddon DS2 (or are they??)

Btw, make sure you keep all of this stuff you (same for everyone) do in your Sea of Souls thread, because keeping up with Karma is really tough for me to work into my schedule, so it's easier to just go by your SoS thread most of the time. Btw, for Moderators, try to remember to reward all the Karma you're authorized to do, to take the work off the backs of the admin (sorry you're the only active Moderator btw Emilio crying)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 05:49:35 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 03:38:34 AM »
I'm taking the title off your blog (Atlus Revela el Empaque de Devil Summoner 2) since I you didn't give us one smokin

edited: Or how about, Atlus USA Revela el Empaque de Convocador del Diablo 2 (is that ok?)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 03:47:13 AM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 03:44:16 AM »
Btw, I haven't really thought about it, but if any of our English Editors want to submit a revised edit of Emilio's English translation, I doubt he'll mind rainbow

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 07:43:00 AM »
Of course I don't mind. wink

I'm taking the title off your blog (Atlus Revela el Empaque de Devil Summoner 2) since I you didn't give us one smokin

edited: Or how about, Atlus USA Revela el Empaque de Convocador del Diablo 2 (is that ok?)

Yeah, that's correct.

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: