DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:29:27 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWS: Atlus USA Announces - Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (Read 22914 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « on: January 30, 2009, 08:04:52 AM »

"The longer the title, the better the game"

Atlus have announce that "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon" will reach North America on May 12th. The game will be released in a "very limited" version, that will come with the Raiho plushie at a cost of $39.99 USD.

Future copies of the game will not include this awesome gift. This game, of course, is for the Playstation 2 entertainment system and until now, Atlus haven't said anything related to the "Plus" version of the game.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 12:05:02 AM by yksehtniycul »

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 11:53:35 PM »
Thanks, I'll try to get this up tonight...

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 12:11:11 AM »
Thanks Emilio... I edited the thread title btw to match the blog post which is up now.

It would probably be helpful if you could help us get major news like this up on the front page in the future doh

DevilRy from what I can gather is acting like a total human reject confused ...I can't even figure out what his prob is, but he's even demanding we take his posts off the website and holding a Japanese MIP (Persona) set I lent him as ransom eek ...so I'm thinking he won't be sending anymore news our way rolleyes

I'm not sure what to do about all that if he's serious. But anyway, that seems offtopic enough, but regardless you're our only hope for now it seems wink

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 12:48:28 AM by yksehtniycul »

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 09:25:01 AM »
Ok, don't worry, yksehtniycul, since I'm writing the news for my blog and for the Megaten Union, of course I can write them for D3 wink I'll translate this new to Spanish (I would have done it before, but I was waiting your approval for that new).

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 10:22:56 AM »
NEWS: Atlus USA Anuncia - Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (Spanish)

"Cuanto mas largo el titulo, mejor el juego"

Atlus ha anunciado que "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon" tendrá su lanzamiento para Norte America el 12 de Mayo de este mismo año. El juego será publicado en una "versión muy limitada", que vendrá con un plushie de Raiho incluido, por un costo de $39.99 USD.

Copias futuras del juego no incluiran este fabuloso regalo. Este juego, por supuesto, es propio del sistema de entretenimiento de Playstation 2 y hasta ahora, Atlus no ha anunciado nada relacionado con la versión "Plus del juego.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 03:08:52 PM »
What all does this say on your website?

Atlus ha anunciado que será un número muy, pero muy limitado de copias que tengan este extra, no se sabe con seguridad si es una movida de la compañía o solo un anuncio mal estipulado.

Por suerte, el juego permanecerá con la portada original de la versión Japonesa. No se hizo mención a la versión “Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon PLUS” de este juego.

Btw, if you're going to post in syndication this way... when I get a chance I will change the post to say:

January 30th, 2009 by Emilio Morales at nijiko.wordpress.com (instead of www.digitaldevildb.com)

It would be nice to have original content, but if this the best that can be done, then oh well rolleyes

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »
NEWS: Atlus USA Anuncia - Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (Spanish)

Can you make the title more Spanish btw biggrin

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 05:07:03 PM »
What all does this say on your website?

Atlus ha anunciado que será un número muy, pero muy limitado de copias que tengan este extra, no se sabe con seguridad si es una movida de la compañía o solo un anuncio mal estipulado.

Por suerte, el juego permanecerá con la portada original de la versión Japonesa. No se hizo mención a la versión “Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon PLUS” de este juego.

Btw, if you're going to post in syndication this way... when I get a chance I will change the post to say:

January 30th, 2009 by Emilio Morales at nijiko.wordpress.com (instead of www.digitaldevildb.com)

It would be nice to have original content, but if this the best that can be done, then oh well rolleyes

It says: "Atlus have announce that it will be a very limited number of copies that will contain this extra. We don't know if this is a "wrong message" or a bad move from the company.

Luckily the game cover will remain intact and it will show the same art as the Japanese one. Atlus haven't said anything regarding the "Plus" version of the game."

Can you make the title more Spanish btw biggrin

>_< I really don't like how does the title may sound in Spanish, but a cool translation will be: "Convocador de Diablos 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. El Rey Abaddon"

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 01:21:14 AM »
I understand, but I think it's more important to do things consistently smokin

Btw, I noticed when I jumped on the website today the front page was in Spanish eek

I'm fairly sure that happened because someone was using the ?lang_pref=es option I explained to generate a cookie, but were not logged in, so the page was cached in Spanish. This is really my fault, I'll fix it asap, but just in case it was you (could've been anyone) please try to be sure you're logged in as long as you use that trick. Though I realize sometimes your login might expire. There are always just so many things for me to do face15

It's good experience though.

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »
Yeah! I noticed that too! But to tell you the truth, I haven't done or tried anything for the spanish interface dazed

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 09:22:14 AM »
Somewhat edited version......

Atlus USA has announced plans to publish “Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon” for the North America market, scheduled for a May 12th release. A “very limited” version will reportedly come with the Raiho plushie and a $39.99 USD price tag.

“The longer the title, the better the game”

Future copies of the game will not include this awesome gift. This game, of course, is for the Playstation 2 entertainment system and until now, Atlus USA has not stated anything as for the “Plus” version of the game which was part of a limited release in Japan.

We really need to find an editor, I can't really do this myself time wise. But I'll do my best of course...

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »
I'm also doing my best with the news! It's a litte bit harder in English than in Spanish, of course! But I do understand that I don't post editor-like articles. dazed

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 07:47:59 PM »
I'm also doing my best with the news! It's a litte bit harder in English than in Spanish, of course! But I do understand that I don't post editor-like articles. dazed

No... posting is awesome, just saying I really don't have time for editing... so I'm just publishing your stuff as is pretty much, and maybe I get around to editing, maybe not. But your English is actually very good, save for the odd minor typo.

Just saying we're gonna need a proper editor to keep up the pace. My English understanding is purely empyrical at best anyway tongue

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 08:19:36 PM »
Oh! Now I get your point!! wink

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: