DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:09:36 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PSP WALLPAPERS (Read 11480 times)
Dr. Frostbite
Half Man. Half Bear. All Action.

View Profile Email
Black Hubris The_Black_Phantasma
Dr. Frostbite phones it in,
 « on: May 18, 2006, 03:10:01 PM »
I was asked by Tony to share a bit on PSP wallpapers and whatnot, so I figured I collect some (Cause I have 200+ self-made wallpapers on this thing) of the current wallpapers I have.

The measurements of the PSP wallpapers are 480 X 272. Usually, it's best to use PNG files so as to not take up too much space, but whatever you prefer is okay, lol.

Here are some sample wallpapers I hade made from existing wallpapers and/or game footage:

I did this on my own using Adobe illustrator:

I'm sure those who have a PSP already know how to get images onto the handheld. Feel free to download any of them at your leisure.

Dr. Frostbite has 24 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 02:37:21 PM »
I like the bottom two the most, personally. The second to last one is extremely strong for an image of its style. I don't usually care for that type of design, but it's usually because most examples similar to it just are not well thought out or well executed. Nice job on that one, in particular.

I actually had game wallpapers I made concerning Persona for that Zodiac handheld. I had one of those for emulation, but wound up getting rid of it. Now that they  don't even make them, I don't see a reason to bother putting up the wallpapers lol. It's probably time to move on to PSP and GP32x or whatever that new one is called.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Dr. Frostbite

View Profile Email
 « Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 02:48:10 PM »
Well, the ones above the last two are from already made wallpapers that i cropped down, and added more saturation to, so that it wont look dull on the PSP's screen. Usually, the images look 3278682368742 times better on the PSP than on standard monitors for some odd reason.

The last two are creations of my own using adobe illustration. I'm a vector artists, so I usually get paid for making those kind of wallpapers ofr the PSP.

I'm such a whore with the appearance of my psp...I change the face plates so that it can match with the wallpaper and vice-versa. I can't have a wallpaper the completely contrasts with the shell of my psp.

Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 08:02:28 AM »
Those are good and I especially like the first one titled Jupiter Flux. :) It'd be cool if you could post more like that. (Even though I don't have a PSP. XD Designs are nice to look at though!)

"I'll grab the stars if you want them..."

Argilla has 291 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Dr. Frostbite

View Profile Email
 « Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 09:29:52 AM »
Well, I can post more-- as said before, the last two are my own creation, and Jupiter_Flux is my small, private "function"-- not exactly a company...cause it's just me, lol...

Mowf
A.K.A. The Living Radio

View Profile Email
mistamowf@hotmail.com
Mowf phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 11:25:02 AM »
The 2nd from the bottom is very nice, but in my opinion it would look even better if the contures were sharper and there would be a little bit more contrast between the 2 blue colours. :)

If the shoe fits tie your laces and don't trip.

Mowf has 21 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: