DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:56:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWS: Persona 3 Manga Translations Thanks to Gekkoukan High Scans (Read 20539 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « on: January 12, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »
NEWS: Traducciones del Manga de Persona 3 Gracias a Gekkoukan High Scans (Spanish)

Un grupo llamado Gekkoukan High Scans se ha tomado a la tarea de escanear y traducir el manga de Persona 3 por Shuji Sogabe. Sigue muy cerca los eventos del juego, aunque parece que se tomaron algunas libertades (como el aparecimiento mas temprano de Aegis, por ejemplo) para poder mejorar la narración de la historia. Actualmente tres piezas están disponibles, las cuales todas están para ser descargadas a través de su respectivo sitio. Han echo un gran trabajo con él.

GHS tiene un personal sorprendentemente grande; les deseamos toda la suerte posible con este proyecto y otros que decidan tomar. Gracias al fundador del proyecto, Mienai Kitsune, por mencionarnos su trabajo hasta ahora. Asegúrate de echarle un vistazo.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 05:39:58 PM by Emilio Morales »

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
At the rate you're going you're putting a lot of pressure on me to get everything working tongue

Let me see what I can do in short order... but it'll probably take me many more days to get all this stuff in the database than you've needed to translate them.

PS: If you don't mind, it's kinda nice to have the topics named with (Spanish) but I'd also like to see these threads used in the future if heaven forbid someone wants to discuss a news article... also all other translations (we'd like to have every language that ever was) should also go in the same threads (just another post -- alongside any discussion)

So there is no rush, but if you're ever in the mood it would be cool if you could take (Spanish) out of the thread name. If you want to go even further you could copy the English post into the first post of the thread, then put Spanish in the second post. I know that's a pain in the ass, so I understand and all, but just throwing that out there....

Also for any future NEWS threads you make OK smokin

PS: We don't have to do this overnight. The way I'd imagined it, translating the whole site would take a long time and maybe never be 100% finished.

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »
Oh! Ok, don't worry, I'll take out the (Spanish) in every title of the news I already translated, just like always, give me some time 'cause I'm out to college right now, but don't worry I'll deal with it asap! wink

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »
Spanish is up (or will be soon) ...so late I know doh

Attached is a hard copy of the original graphic for safe keeping...

« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 07:40:12 PM by yksehtniycul »

* persona-3-vol01piece01-p28.jpg (68.68 KB, 400x596 - viewed 3283 times.)

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: