DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:16:20 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration is now open! (Read 5885 times)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « on: January 09, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »
You can now register with WordPress. I apologize the Captcha test is so ugly, but afaik this is the only WP plugin for this. I might look into customizing the image generation some day...

If you registered with the old bbs chances are you already have a WordPress account. Try to use your old account if you can. Use the option to have the password sent to your email address if possible.

In the far flung future, ideally new users will just register thru WordPress, and be able to login to the BBS with the same info. But for now you will have to register separately for both.

This is also the first step towards implementing the Media Library page if anyone is interested.

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 08:07:37 PM »
Woops, I have observed some errors with the system....

If anyone has trouble let me know. It seemed to work right regardless, but I did receive a couple error screens under circumstances I haven't quite worked out just yet doh

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: