DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:21:50 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT Online Beta up for grabs (Read 13935 times)
Naop

View Profile Email
Naop phones it in,
 « on: December 02, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »
Hi guys, and sorry to make this my first post, but I just figured that maybe this is a bit of info that would help the community? If you guys already knew about it, feel free to delete this thread.

http://kotaku.com/5100847/shin-megami-tensei-online-beta-invites-are-go

Anyway, it seems that besides the invites, Aeria set up another 20,000 keys for the beta test. I'm downloading it now, and I hope to be able to play the game in the afternoon. (Big file + crappy connection = U_U)

Anyway, I look forward to joining this community and hopefully playing online with people. 

Naop has 1 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 04:37:22 PM »
Thanks for letting us know, guess I'll have to pass with this one, since I have a crappy connection too and my comp doesn't run the game as good as I want it. I'll stick with the Japanese version razz since I don't want to start all over again. goodnight

Anyway, thanks for the info and welcome to the bbs. Feel free to post as much as you like  wink

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Kyousuke_Ichimaru
Gackuto and GazettE Fan

MaleView Profile Email
SOLID5NAKE72
..Arittake No Ai De..
Kyousuke_Ichimaru phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 12:27:41 AM »
Hi guys, and sorry to make this my first post, but I just figured that maybe this is a bit of info that would help the community? If you guys already knew about it, feel free to delete this thread.

http://kotaku.com/5100847/shin-megami-tensei-online-beta-invites-are-go

Anyway, it seems that besides the invites, Aeria set up another 20,000 keys for the beta test. I'm downloading it now, and I hope to be able to play the game in the afternoon. (Big file + crappy connection = U_U)

Anyway, I look forward to joining this community and hopefully playing online with people. 

I played it. It's verrrry good but its lag hell. At least its good this is just the beta and they'll get it fixed soon.

Kyousuke_Ichimaru has 9 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 02:39:16 AM »
I'm mildly interested in commentary/updates from anyone who has played the Japanese game for a while.

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: