DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:11:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow! This is back up? (Read 11719 times)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « on: November 14, 2008, 11:05:51 AM »
Hey people - I don't know if you remember me, but I was a patron of this site back when Tony was running (?) it. This place was down for ages but there's nowhere else for the SMT enthusiast - I'm so glad it's back up!

Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »
Hi, Lycanthroat long time :D You could say it's back but it's really dead nolaff

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »
Yeah, sorry if it doesn't seem active enough on my part.

I've actually been hanging out with Ryland in Portland the last week or so. It's sort of a vacation, but I've tried to be present since I got off the train. Ironically Ry has been completely absent, but we've been really busy.

We've kinda discussed the future of the site. We'll take care of it best we can I think, but it will still be up to everyone to chip in -- and of course we can always use help Lycanthroat. The website is now community generated, so anything you wanna help do you probably can.

Just try to familiarize yourself with everything that has been going on since the bbs came back. As long as you appear to be dedicated to improving things around here I'm sure there is no limit to what you can do for the English community via this website.

If it's any consolation, I've been researching database technology throughout the last week or so, so expect the devil databases to come online in not too long...

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Wing

View Profile
wingosx@hotmail.com ZeRo8EvEr
Wing phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 04:57:43 PM »
It actually has been a while since I came back and visited the forums, unfortunately I have been getting a lot of school work and tests to study on my part.

I''ll try and adjust my time more wisely so I have time to visit the forums and play the game more.

Wing has 7 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 08:29:54 AM »
Cheers people - I'll try and spread the word best I can. I've got plenty of time to play the games luckily as it's part of my university course (Games Art and Design). I should be doing research but....bleh.

I wish you luck yksehtniycul.

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: