DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:58:26 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beating Hito (Read 12984 times)
LilithSlave

View Profile Email
LilithSlave phones it in,
 « on: December 25, 2005, 08:09:58 AM »
I've been fighting Hitoshura at the end of my second playthrough. Kinda frusterating.:buh:  I read all of the FAQs on the matter so I know the strategies that those people used. Anyone do anything different to beat him?

LilithSlave has 4 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 05:37:45 PM »
I used the Red Star strategy - make the Pixie lose her MP and Hitoshura suddenly is open to attack. I thought it would never work and was skeptical, but I defeated him on the third try. I found the other strats relied to much on luck.

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Digital Apocalypse

View Profile Email
Digital Apocalypse phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 08:06:47 PM »
I used the Red Star strategy and for some reason when i fought him he didn't hit any critical on me and Grimekhala's Mudo attacks always miss guess it was my lucky day...

CLOSE THE WORLD OPEN THE NEXT

Deaths vastness holds no peace.
I come at the end of the long road--neither human nor devil....
All bends to my will.

Digital Apocalypse has 14 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tetsuya
Wicked Apple

View Profile Email
Tetsuya phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 07:56:08 PM »
Fighting him is one thing but actually finding him without faqs... O_o Honestly, I've been searching for secret bosses everywhere in the first cycle, getting my party on 99 lv with almost every mantra mastered and that's why I didn't bother with the second one! You can imagine how shocked I was when some random guy from my school told me that he read about Hito in DDS 1. o_O

I just hate this kind of mentality in game designing - "Hey, let us make the greatest boss almost impossible to find, it's gonna' be awsome!" X_x

Labyrinth of sympathy in which I'm lost and can't leave
And too much truth overshadows the lime lies
Cos' what lies beneath the clouds is an
Altered perception and I'll pay for sanity
But sanity don't come cheap

Tetsuya has 39 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
DevilRy
陽神デビッライ

MaleView Profile
Being the most important can't be seen in the eyes
DevilRy phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »
Quote from: Tetsuya;3579
Fighting him is one thing but actually finding him without faqs... O_o Honestly, I've been searching for secret bosses everywhere in the first cycle, getting my party on 99 lv with almost every mantra mastered and that's why I didn't bother with the second one! You can imagine how shocked I was when some random guy from my school told me that he read about Hito in DDS 1. o_O

I just hate this kind of mentality in game designing - "Hey, let us make the greatest boss almost impossible to find, it's gonna' be awsome!" X_x

Um, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you CAN'T fight Hito during your first play-through.  You have to be on your "Extra" cycle for him to appear.  Don't worry though, you get to keep all your Mantra (I tried to buy them all before the end of my first playthrough as opposed to mastering them all which you can also do) and it only took me about 10-15 hours of game time to get to the end on the second time through.  He's in the Brutish base, a hallway or so down from the first Great Karma Terminal in a little side room in that basement.  After beating all the other extra-bosses of course.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 08:31:48 PM by DevilRy »

DevilRy has 435 Posts (+23/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: