DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:32:13 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DDDBジャンプ klan Kerberos server revival (Read 6817 times)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « on: September 24, 2008, 05:03:59 PM »
Ok,

For those who intend to remain active on the original Japanese server, Kerberos...

After being asked to, and feeling the need to, I'm going to go ahead and open up a sort of petition to reconvene the DDDB klan (for Japanese players only)

The DDDBジャンプ klan was modeled after a free society. Players are permitted to be themselves without fear of retribution. No inner circles shall exist that would forcibly impose it's will upon members of the klan. It is in all intent and purposes a public klan and exists for the interests of the public. At this moment, no other public klans exist -- though some klans might present themselves as so, they operate without an ethical code of conduct, and are ostensibly the property of the klan Master... and such is their history.

If you'd like to pledge to join the new klan upon it's creation, please post your intentions in this this thread...

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:14:13 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 05:04:18 PM »
We can also discuss new names for the klan, and whether or not it should remain in character a beginners klan. We could for instance move the klan to Shinjuku and choose a less "training wheels" title. The logic in this, is members are most likely to either be long term hold outs or refugees from the Aeria servers, so they should already know the basics of the game.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:08:36 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Maverynthia
Bishie Demon Hunter

View Profile
Maverynthia phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »
I would join the klan. I think the clan should be open to veterans and newbies alike, considering people might come from the Japanese side (or even hack the English client to connect to the JP servers). I know I'm still in the newbie phase.

Maverynthia has 52 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: