DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:33:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted posts are rising from the dead! The end times are nigh... (Read 17800 times)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « on: September 22, 2008, 10:58:50 PM »
Apparently when you deleted that embarrassing post from the original vBulletin forum it was never really deleted!

In reality it was kept in the database so that someday it could be used to blackmail you redface

Therefore, and this is the only warning you'll get... you'll have to find and re-delete your post's again because they were not converted over in their deleted state to the new forum.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If I'd caught this earlier I would've hunted down that bug like I did the others during the open Beta.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 11:03:21 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 12:06:59 AM »
Woops, I sent a PM out to all members so everyone would be sure to get this message!

However I didn't realize the sarcastic kidding tone of the post was really inappropriate for a PM doh

If I never hear the end of this one, I'll have learned my lesson sweatdrop

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Maverynthia
Bishie Demon Hunter

View Profile
Maverynthia phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 04:27:51 AM »
Heh, It's alright I had to read it a few times since I necroed a post I thought I did something horribly wrong. Until I saw that it was about deleted posts...then I was wondering if I deleted anything >_> <_<

Maverynthia has 52 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: