DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:03:20 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Look and feel -- Split from: Help us advertise the new board! (Read 18149 times)
Wing

View Profile
wingosx@hotmail.com ZeRo8EvEr
Wing phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »
I can see where both of your opinions come from, but arguing to a certain extent won't make anything better at all.

Maybe it would be best resolved in private matters instead of in a public thread.

Wing has 7 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »
I can see where both of your opinions come from, but arguing to a certain extent won't make anything better at all.

Maybe it would be best resolved in private matters instead of in a public thread.

Please don't suggest QBasic hassle me in private ninja

The public is better. PM abuse is more likely to get you in hot water anyways.

It is fine, I just wish commentators could stay on topic at least (especially in the dev/rules boards)

« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:50:08 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 01:17:08 AM »
Ok, if you wanna see what the default theme looks like you can choose it now in your profile. I regard this theme as ham handed at many resolutions, and highly wasteful of screen real-estate / not compatible with the wider avatars from the old board. I personally want users to be able to use whatever avatars they'd like to, which is why we have a 256x256 limit (we ask that you either go with a wide or tall avatar or a medium sized square one)

There is nothing technically wrong with our current theme, so I see no reason to maintain more than one theme. Nor do I think this community should require a multi-theme forum.

Also you don't want to use the "testing" theme. I could not hide it. That is a temporary theme for debugging purposes.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:24:29 AM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: