DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:42:36 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About time... (Read 23945 times)
QBasic
Wildlife Jackass

View Profile Email
QBasic phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 12:45:50 AM »
Hey, you still have my old MSN address on your list, right?

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. " ~A Very Wise Man

QBasic has 159 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 01:45:57 AM »
I set the left user info margin to 256 (make that 192) pixels (same as they max avatar size for now)

Let me know if that made the info bar on the left side any more paletteable for you for now.

I can easily rearrange the bar to be on top with a little more work. We can make a poll or something after the new forum is officially published.

edited: I think I'm changing it to 192 instead...

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 01:54:16 AM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 01:23:07 AM »
I'll make a post for moderators to nominate themselves in. We won't appoint any until the bbs officially re-opens however. Remind me if I forget.

Interesting...

Anyway, great job with all the work and constant updates, yksehtniycul. If you need anything, just ask. Though I can't say that I'm well versed at all with creating and maintaining a forum. The most I could see myself doing is helping with gathering Meganten related information once this site is up and going.

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 01:58:23 AM »
To be perfectly honest I'm primarily as a matter of principal only interested in seeing that there is at least one dedicated unofficial forum available for the Megaten community. The fact that the best candidate atm is digitaldevildb.com is kinda incidental. So as you might guess, I'll be focusing primarily on the forum, but I'll do my best to facilitate the rest of what was begun here as well on the main site.

Best to think of me as a technical facilitator in the lack of anyone else taking up the cause.

It truly is a matter of principal for me these days, as the Megaten community as it stands generally leaves me wondering whether there is any point in facilitating it's evolution any longer.

IMAGINE gives me hope for the future, but I wouldn't mind a community rooted in the past if could be possible. I've also been playing P3 lately, and I gotta admit, it could've been a watershed in Megaten history. I'm still pretty impressed with it, though I'm skeptical whether I'll import a copy of FES or not, primarily because I think using the Kuzuma devils for the generic persona was a really unforgivable production decision. Sadly my PS2 stopped working last night, maybe because of the slidecard I was using or maybe because it was the first model PS2 ever produced in Japan and was supposed to have died years ago. I'll either get an HDD PS2 on ebay or a PS3 once I do the research and weigh the two.

PS: I don't really notice the obnoxious music in P3. It just sounds like sound effects to me. I pretend Junpei is chibi bowie and Aigis is cutey-honey... and I named my lead Harold cause he is so Bud Cort in Harold and Maude ;D

« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:03:11 AM by yksehtniycul »

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 11:04:41 AM »
Anyway, great job with all the work and constant updates, yksehtniycul.

Yeah, great job! Certainly, your effort is to be recognize  wink

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »
Nice job man. I was glad to see the email. I would check the address periodically, but had kind of given up hope.

Kakizaki has 312 Posts (+12/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 11:49:36 PM »
Oh, in case anyone missed it, I centered the avatars and blurbs. Works better I think.

Yvl

View Profile Email
Yvl phones it in,
 « Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 02:14:37 AM »
Awesome it's back.  I had been using this site to keep in touch with Lycanthroat, so I was rather irritated that it died when it did. 

Yvl has 6 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: