DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:00:59 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reprint (Read 20477 times)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »
Truth is..I don't even remember the second print.
I think that's how aero is seeing it too.

So when was the second released?

Or are you including Maniax? Since the japanese has two versions,and we got Maniax instead.

Only thing that comes to mind that is from Atlus and was reprinted a second time,was Disgaea.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 01:25:51 AM »
Quote from: QBasic;7455
Once in a blue moon?  This is the second time.

Effectively, this is Nocturne's third print.

That's what Atlus messaged back to that one guy.

And it is once in a blue moon, if Atlus reprinted lots of games it would make no sense for people to sell and buy Nocturne at such high prices.

The second reprint was done a couple months after the first print IIRC, after that the only way to get Nocturne new and sealed was on Ebay or something for a couple of years.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 12:07:12 PM »
What pisses me off about the traders, is they get pissy if a reprint is released without a horrible marred boxart. It's fine to change the boxart, it just bothers me when games get reprinted with BUDGET boxart so the traders won't freak out about having the original product. I could be wrong, but games never get reprinted in japan, except for the letterboxed BEST edditions.

And the odd thing is, trading of non-vintage titles is heavily discouraged in Japan, or was for a long time at least. Now I think the industry is freaking out over second-hand dealers, so something must've opened up. I think rental is still impossible for Japanese (which would only add to the second-hand panic one would presume)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 12:10:41 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: