DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:31:33 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest help (Read 8102 times)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « on: April 08, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »
In my quest list,I have a quest where I have to kill 5 pixies in the area outside of Third home....but it seems,I've had that quest on there for a long time,and can't remember who the client is who gave me this quest.

I've already looked at a japanese wiki,all it shows is what the quest is,the name of the client,what you have to do in that quest and what you get out of it.

From a translation from babel fish,the client is named "Curious DB".

物好きなDB

Has anyone seen this npc?

I'm assuming they are in Third Home....but after running around,I've only found other npcs with DB in their name.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 12:38:47 PM by Enid »

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »
I've never seen that quest myself. It's a sidequest. It might be the dodge training sidequest. If so there are some pixies that always kiss in a pass thru the middle of the Suginami field. Be careful because once they start kissing they might lock you in if you don't dodge beforehand, and you'll need a nakama to help you out. Otherwise it isn't a quest I've noticed.

I'm not sure if you are asked to kill five or dodge five times, but the reward for that quest is 500exp. Its a good place to train your dodge skill anyway, which is generally recommendable for all characters. The 1-0 stunning dodge skill is very useful, as is the 1-0 bondage counter skill.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 03:18:34 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 04:59:01 PM »
Interesting,thanks for the info...I'll keep looking for that NPC.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:00 PM »
If that is the same npc, it is a boy standing in the middle of the Suginami map at a three way fork in the road. There is a set of special pixies in front of him that always respawn after the set is no more.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 07:49:45 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 07:47:50 PM »
A lot of the side quests are really silly. I've had one sitting in my offerlist, which asks you tame a Rare Kahaku, which is virtually impossible even if you do chance upon one at random. The reward is 500makka i think :)

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 01:52:59 PM »
Yeah,those sidequests are silly. But thanks for pointing out that NPC I found them after all.

Er,has anyone explained how auctions work? Atleast on this forum or on any of the Imagine sites...I'm curious as to how they work,I have tried to set one up....but my demon seller went away,and yet I still had my items in that one box under the Comm section,the last icon at the bottom.

Only time I've worked with auctions was on RO2,but that one was in english so I understood what I was doing,lol.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 02:12:57 PM by Enid »

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: