DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:03:05 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DDS Novel Question (Read 8776 times)
Philemon
Entity of Light

View Profile Email
Philemon phones it in,
 « on: December 15, 2005, 07:07:20 PM »
I read that there is a DDS novel or something of the sort, and I was wondering if anyone knew what the cover looked like or where to buy it or the ISBN of it or just about it in general :) Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!

"I, Philemon, and Nyarlathotep are the source of people's Selves--the personification of the Collective Unconsciousness. I lead those with strong hearts, and the Crawling Chaos seduces the weak to the Underworld."

Philemon has 30 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 02:41:54 AM »
I don't think there is one.^^; You're referring to the huge thread(at Gamefaqs) about Yu Godai's original DDS story right?

I think I told you they were in the guide books before but like Apollon said in the thread, they're pretty much beta versions. They're not complete and I think Yu Godai plans on making a novel but apparently there's no sign of one at the moment.

"I'll grab the stars if you want them..."

Argilla has 291 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: