DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:08:12 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMAGINE Wiki Online (Read 9419 times)
Jose
Jose phones it in,
 « on: January 10, 2008, 06:50:44 PM »
The IMAGINE Wiki is now online. I used an integration script so that you can use the same username and password as the forum, and things like permissions transfer over. Also, if you log into the forum or wiki, you will stay log into both, and you will be shown in the "Online Users" if your on the wiki as well. I still need to add some things and fix the logo (sorry, I don't have PhotoShop on this hard drive yet so I had to ask a friend to do it, hence why the logo came out weird).
You should be able to already add new info/pages to the wiki, but if you have any problems at all with editing/making pages, reading pages, forum intergration, etc. please let me know here.

Known Issues
--------------

• Changing Password through the wiki is currently not supported(it will say it was succesful, but it will stay the same), please click Forum on the right navigation and change it from your User CP there.

Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Digital_Devil_Saga@hotmail.com
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 08:15:05 PM »
questions
sounds a little rare but...
Whats is the propouse of the wiki?
the wiki is only for imagine or we can include articles about others shin megamis series?

and thats all

[SIGPIC]Persona User[/SIGPIC]

Demi-heat has 83 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Jose
Jose phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 08:42:50 PM »
Yes, the wiki is mainly for IMAGINE. Tony was planning on implementing it just for Imagine, and I agree that the rest of the information should be fine on the main site.

Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Digital_Devil_Saga@hotmail.com
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »
Thanks
:P

[SIGPIC]Persona User[/SIGPIC]

Demi-heat has 83 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
The13thChyld
The Androgyne

View Profile Email
The13thChyld
The13thChyld phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 09:04:34 PM »
Quote from: Jose;6544
Yes, the wiki is mainly for IMAGINE.
(emphasis is mine)

I should hope it will remain completely -exclusive- to Imagine, but that is probably in line with what you had meant to say anyway...

I am genuinely quite glad to see this finally go up, thanks~

Life is like an illusion, like a dream waiting to be awakened.

The13thChyld has 41 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Jose
Jose phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »
Quote from: The13thChyld;6546
(emphasis is mine)

I should hope it will remain completely -exclusive- to Imagine, but that is probably in line with what you had meant to say anyway...

I am genuinely quite glad to see this finally go up, thanks~

Yea, I should have said completely there :P

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 06:48:52 AM »
Minor nitpicking. I don't think it's completely cogent to mention "D3" in the Imagine wiki's content pages. It should suffice the wiki is hosted by digitaldevildb.com for now. Also for the Imagine community to feel it is a fully public resource it should be fully commutable (ie, just incase "integration scripts" are at all non-portable -- or anything that might tie it too much into other internal resources)

In other words, lets keep it looking like something that could be hosted anywhere, and not let anyone other than the contributors feel a sense of ownership of it!

editted: The host should feel free to draw advertising revenue from the wiki if need be! However if some host is able to host it without advertisements, the contributors should be able to collectively decide to move the wiki (new content) to such a host. Also it would be cool if a snapshot of the file tree was available for download and updated monthly (better yet a cvs if possible -- which would mean less traffic for the host!)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 07:03:48 AM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »
Will the wki url be changing to something with Imagine in it?

http://digitaldevildb.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: