DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:04:34 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pesrona 3 Glitch (Read 8869 times)
MasterofStrings
The Fool

View Profile Email
monk_boy2001
MasterofStrings phones it in,
 « on: February 18, 2008, 12:29:05 PM »
I read elsewhere about a glitch involving Homunculus and the Antique Shop. But when asked about it no one was able to give me an answer. CAn anybody here tell me about this and/or any other glitches in P3?

MasterofStrings has 8 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
cari

View Profile Email
cari phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 02:00:49 PM »
Quote from: MasterofStrings;6777
I read elsewhere about a glitch involving Homunculus and the Antique Shop. But when asked about it no one was able to give me an answer. CAn anybody here tell me about this and/or any other glitches in P3?

i did the homunculus glitch.  you have to have at least one homunculus, and remember how many you have, because you wont be able to look at the menu without crashing your game until the bug has been completed.  go into the 1st floor of tartarus, and use any Mudo or Hama skill on Cowardly Maya.  the glitch will eat one of your homunculus for each maya instead of killing it.  do this until you know you are out of homunculi, and then do it one more time to be sure you now have "negative" homunculi.  again, dont go to your item menu to look at it, because the game will crash.

the next day, get a homunculus either at the item store or from an item box in tartarus. (if you cant make one in the store, just go to floor 99 of tartarus over and over.  there is a 10% chance of the item box on floor 99 having a homunculus in it)

when you obtain a homunculus through the store or an item chest, you should now have 99 homunculi.  you no longer have to worry about the game crashing.

also, heres a video of someone doing the glitch on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1VdnYQqiso

good luck!

cari has 6 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 04:54:46 PM »
That's a really cool trick.I wish I had known that sooner,instead of struggling with only 3 homunculus through out the whole game,and having the worse fear,I would run out of them whenever I got hit by a mudo/hana skill when it came to those boss fights...especially the last one,I almost died from a mudo skill.

Maybe in FES I can try that trick out again?

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
QBasic
Wildlife Jackass

View Profile Email
QBasic phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 05:21:05 PM »
Quote from: Enid;7094

Maybe in FES I can try that trick out again?

Prolly not.

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. " ~A Very Wise Man

QBasic has 159 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
MasterofStrings
The Fool

View Profile Email
monk_boy2001
MasterofStrings phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »
Thanks, I actually found the answer elsewhere, but I wasn't given a video to see this happen. I almost didn't give this thread a second look after it being so long since I posted.

MasterofStrings has 8 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: