DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:19:03 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Checkout the new Community section of the website! (Read 6076 times)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « on: December 29, 2007, 09:01:38 PM »
I noticed the other day the Community section of the official website has received a major overhaul. It is now presented in an in-universe fashion! It looks cool too, but is very unforgiving on hires displays, as it limits itself under all  circustances to 800x600 resolution, and the fonts don't scale properly. Also on CRT displays the lighter colour of the duotone presentation is very drab and difficult to read for too long.

Fortunately I thought to access it from my old turn of the century sub-notebook portable (which is the poster child for a devil summoning portable computer if there ever was one!)

In fullscreen mode, it is as if I'm using some obscure 80s operating system, which is really fun!

In anycase, if you don't mind a little more Japanese navigation, I highly recommend it for private klan/player communication (for DDDB klan members I can see everyone's levels btw -- keep it up)

Hopefully sooner or later, the database will be accessible from within the client, for those of us playing via a single display :)

In the meantime, go checkout the "Community Self-Defense Special Force -- Devil Buster Control Organization" (C.S.S.F.) at:

https://secure.cave-online.jp

PS: I wonder why there is no mention of Imagine/Megaten in the URL, but it should take you to the right place I think. If not, just login to your account from the main site, which should also take you there I believe.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 09:04:15 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Drem

View Profile Email
Drem phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 11:09:14 PM »
I tried to what I assume is reply to only post on our Community site, but whenever I click the right button after submitting the post, it gives me a 404 error. I'm not sure why that is. I must say, this is pretty cool, though. I like the site's design; very "computery."

Drem has 4 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 07:40:52 AM »
I got an error like that before too. But since the facelift everything seems to work for me and a mate so far. You might wanna try again or with another browser etcetera.

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: