DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:09:07 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow of the Colossus (Read 6940 times)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « on: October 22, 2005, 04:43:45 AM »
So, who has, or is wanting to get, Shadow of the Colossus? What're your thoughts on it so far and how far into it are you? Is it what you expected it to be? For those of you who have played Ico, do you consider SoTC to be as good as Ico, better, or worse?

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Sith Lord Illidan
Vicious Ranch Tooth

View Profile Email
hanumachine_R@yahoo.com
Sith Lord Illidan phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 08:51:06 AM »
My brother wants to get this game right away, but he's not willing to spent $40 on it, he's waiting for a price drop since he also wants to get Xenosaga Episode 2 since it's finally $20 (He didn't want to pay $50 for it because he told me Episode 2 was actually a short game)

Anyway, Shadow of the Colosus so far sounds interesting, you're supposed to kill giants by climbing on to them and finding a soft spot so you can use it for victory. That sounds very neat.

Sith Lord Illidan has 18 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 10:13:02 AM »
Quote from: Sith Lord Illidan
Anyway, Shadow of the Colosus so far sounds interesting, you're supposed to kill giants by climbing on to them and finding a soft spot so you can use it for victory. That sounds very neat.

They're a goddamn liability.

a price drop since he also wants to get Xenosaga Episode 2 since it's finally $20 (He didn't want to pay $50 for it because he told me Episode 2 was actually a short game)

I don't blame him -- I would never pay more than $20 for any Xeno- game, seeing as how the series isn't that good to begin with.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: