DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:26:33 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Introduction Thread (Read 288298 times)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #240 on: June 30, 2007, 11:58:13 PM »
Good tidings to thee.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Camanche
Same shit, different style.

View Profile Email
camanche@gmail.com
Camanche phones it in,
 « Reply #241 on: July 01, 2007, 11:48:41 AM »
I, for one, believe that the positive can outweigh the negative. Emilo makes enough sense for everyone to feel the need to 'correct' him. lol

It's not like he's writing in Chinese or something. :p

Welcome.

Camanche has 171 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #242 on: July 01, 2007, 12:56:06 PM »
Good, Excellent!! (just like Dainzaiver of Evil Zone)

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #243 on: July 01, 2007, 02:19:16 PM »
Quote from: Camanche;3340
I, for one, believe that the positive can outweigh the negative. Emilo makes enough sense for everyone to feel the need to 'correct' him. lol

It's not like he's writing in Chinese or something. :p

Welcome.

No one corrects him, we harass and pick on him.

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #244 on: July 01, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »
Actually I was received more or less ambivalently and even did a few manga translations for Brand... and anyway it doesn't upset me much to be disliked by a few teenagers. Banning michael and letting Rent be mod was a little much perhaps, so I left. Maybe this community will be different, but seeing as this place is also completely trolled by you (and your hatred for all things that you don't directly relate to) I'm beginning to doubt it.

Hopefully this community will be different, but I have to be honest, you contributed a lot of ridiculous crap (I couldn't stand your threads with YA/Buttqueen/whatever), and I am not looking forward to you here if you post in the same manner -- that idiotic junk is the reason I have no interest in that place. I sometimes have found Heat's act irritating in the past, but he has been far from trolling here.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 05:24:17 PM by Kakizaki »

Kakizaki has 312 Posts (+12/-0 Karma)
MarkMan

View Profile Email
MarkMan phones it in,
 « Reply #245 on: July 03, 2007, 02:27:58 AM »
Hello, I'm new here!  I'm a big fan of the Persona series and other Megaten titles...

I'm a gamer/game journalist on the side... I just finished playing through Persona 3 and man, that game was wonderful... I'll be posting up some vids/screen caps very soon!

MarkMan has 6 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
DevilRy
陽神デビッライ

MaleView Profile
Being the most important can't be seen in the eyes
DevilRy phones it in,
 « Reply #246 on: July 03, 2007, 10:05:15 AM »
Quote from: Kakizaki;3344
Hopefully this community will be different, but I have to be honest, you contributed a lot of ridiculous crap (I couldn't stand your threads with YA/Buttqueen/whatever), and I am not looking forward to you here if you post in the same manner -- that idiotic junk is the reason I have no interest in that place. I sometimes have found Heat's act irritating in the past, but he has been far from trolling here.

I can't recall many threads I posted in with Audrey but I guess they left a lasting impression...?  Even then I just thought what she had to post was usually pretty funny, especially since everyone seemed to take her so seriously.  The crowd there though was/is generally a pretty antisocial bunch.  I just remember posting a lot of music and manga related stuff, maybe a few projects I was working on at the time, and getting in a lot of pointless arguments with some needlessly condescending characters.

DevilRy has 435 Posts (+23/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #247 on: July 03, 2007, 12:01:18 PM »
Quote from: DevilRy;3366
...getting in a lot of pointless arguments with some needlessly condescending characters.

Story of the internet.

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #248 on: July 03, 2007, 01:10:09 PM »
Well, as always, if you're in a situation where you feel a post is unnecessarily mean/rude/stupid or if someone is just being completely ridiculous in general you can just let me know and I'll see how I can deal with it. You can just PM or report the post with that little icon. Getting frustrated and turning things into an even bigger argument rarely work out in my experience.

It's certainly not my intention for this place to be a source of aggravation for anyone, although I also can't make every last person on the planet happy either lol. Sometimes the balancing act will piss a couple people off no matter what you wind up doing.

Quote from: MarkMan;3361
Hello, I'm new here!  I'm a big fan of the Persona series and other Megaten titles...

I'm a gamer/game journalist on the side... I just finished playing through Persona 3 and man, that game was wonderful... I'll be posting up some vids/screen caps very soon!

Thanks for posting those videos too, good stuff. I'm hoping I actually get a review copy soon ... We'll see lol.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #249 on: July 04, 2007, 05:46:12 PM »
I can't recall many threads I posted in with Audrey but I guess they left a lasting impression...? Even then I just thought what she had to post was usually pretty funny, especially since everyone seemed to take her so seriously.

It would have been slightly funny if 100% of her posts weren't the same crap. It isn't so much that anyone took her seriously. The act just got old. Real old. More than once it also spilled into legit threads, especially on the old MH boards. If it makes you feel better, there are several others that were far more annoying than you were. I still do not understand Michael to this day.

Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #250 on: July 11, 2007, 02:15:33 AM »
Hey everyone. I'm very new to the Shin Megami Tensei series, found out about this game about a month ago. I've been playing games for a good part of my life, about 9 years, and am mostly into RPGs,Action, Platformer and Adventure games with the occasional FPS. I just got my hands on Nocturne and am loving it, especially the difficulty as I'm playing on Hard:P. I think my next step would be the DDS games, as I've heard those are pretty good, if I can find them. Sadly these games are hard to come by, and aren't very popular. I came to the forums to find people to share my growing enthusiasm for this game, and hope to have fun getting to know you all.

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #251 on: July 11, 2007, 05:35:48 PM »
Welcome to the site!

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Angelus

View Profile Email
Angelus phones it in,
 « Reply #252 on: July 16, 2007, 02:19:12 PM »
Hello everyone. Well, what's there to say... I'm from Canada, I speak French(I even go to a French school) and I'm going into 11th grade. I like drama(acting -- but real life drama can be fun too if it doesn't involve you), writing, swimming, hanging out with friends, and poutine. If you don't know what the latter is, you're seriously missing out. And I'm a MegaTen importer, so I have a few Japanese MegaTen games... Innocent Sin is one of my prized possession. <_<

I'm mostly a lurker - I've been lurking this site for months. But I'll post in things that catch my interest.

Angelus has 12 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Jesus Jones
When I think about you I touch myself

View Profile Email
Jesus Jones phones it in,
 « Reply #253 on: July 16, 2007, 03:44:05 PM »
Does poutine = pu-tang?  If it does then I guess you really would be missing out.  :yum:

Jesus Jones has 45 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #254 on: July 16, 2007, 03:52:42 PM »
Does poutine = pu-tang?

I really hope that is a joke.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: