DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:43:56 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Accessing the Makai Shubya Quartz dungeon (Read 12068 times)
Drem

View Profile Email
Drem phones it in,
 « on: December 10, 2007, 09:40:45 PM »
I decided to journey out and try dungeons other than the one right outside Third Home. I came across the Makai Shibuya Quartz, but I can't seem to buy a plate from the store inside. The google-translated version of the wiki states:

Get copper plate means: The Magic SHIBUYAKUOTSU [Shibuya Quartz, I assumed] floor inside the shop goat mineralized magnetite × 10 and exchange

I figure it means something about trading in magnetite for a plate, but I haven't been able to find a way how or if I even assumed correctly. How does one get the plate required to enter the dungeon?

Drem has 4 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »
You need to collect 10 petrafied magnetite outside the dungeon and around Shibuya. You can buy 10 in the bazaar for aproximately 4000 Makka, but unless your stats are high enough to enter the special rooms you are probably better off hunting.

It is a fairly easy dungeon, for little makka, lots of mag and exp. But I recommend you be able to best Celu Tower Bronze before attempting Quartz. Quartz is great for quickly leveling low level players (editted: accompanied by higher level players) however, as it is relatively safe, and the default boss is fairly tame and predictible.

editted: If you are looking for an enjoyable challenge however, Quartz can be very lame for the most part.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 10:06:45 PM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Ali
The Protagonist

View Profile Email
Ali phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 09:02:37 AM »
well thats gr8 isnt it, you didnt actually answer his question.

what your looking for is the grey mag dropped from the devils surrounding Shibuya. try your luck with the dwarfs and harpies. dont waste your macca buying mag from the bazaar.

Ali has 15 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: